Trainer Search

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
This is the issue. f1 wont activate and i know how to press f1.

I just got it activated for like 30 seconds then instantskillcooldown didn't work. pessed f1 again and tired again wont activate again did nothing different this time.
I'm sorry, are you having the same issue as Kikios (to whom I was responding in the post you quoted)? Or are you the same person with a new identity? It's kind of hard to keep track...

I'm glad you know how to press F1, but some additional details about your situation might help the rest of us help you. For instance, when you're trying to activate F1 are you getting the 'trainer activated' voice message or the chime? Is the box beside F1 getting checked in the trainer? Which functions besides F8 (instant cooldown) did you have running when it stopped working? Was there a chime, was F1 still showing activated (box checked) when instant cooldown stopped working - was F8 still checked? Are you running any programs besides the game that are a significant draw on your system resources or that might interfere with the trainer?

telin09

Reaction score
I'm sorry, are you having the same issue as Kikios (to whom I was responding in the post you quoted)? Or are you the same person with a new identity? It's kind of hard to keep track...

I'm glad you know how to press F1, but some additional details about your situation might help the rest of us help you. For instance, when you're trying to activate F1 are you getting the 'trainer activated' voice message or the chime? Is the box beside F1 getting checked in the trainer? Which functions besides F8 (instant cooldown) did you have running when it stopped working? Was there a chime, was F1 still showing activated (box checked) when instant cooldown stopped working - was F8 still checked? Are you running any programs besides the game that are a significant draw on your system resources or that might interfere with the trainer?

i do apologize if i offended im new to the site. i only get a chime for the f1 button but everything else says activated. No its not getting checked & i had all accept the hp and super damage checked. yes the skill cool down was checked also. there was no chime when it stopped working. Nothing else was running besides the game and trainer made sure of it so there were no issues before i asked for help.

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
i do apologize if i offended im new to the site. i only get a chime for the f1 button but everything else says activated. No its not getting checked & i had all accept the hp and super damage checked. yes the skill cool down was checked also. there was no chime when it stopped working. Nothing else was running besides the game and trainer made sure of it so there were no issues before i asked for help.
If you're getting the chime and the box beside F1 is not being checked, then the trainer is not activating and even though pressing the other function keys will get the 'cheat activated' message and a check in the respective boxes - they will not work (as you already know! ;) ). As to why F1 isn't working for you, from reading 63 pages of comments, the most common reasons for this happening are when someone is running an incorrect version of the trainer or they aren't running both the game and trainer as administrators. If you're sure your game got patched up last week, then you might try re-downloading and installing the V1.03 trainer again just to be sure. Other than that, I'm not sure what to tell you...

Anyone else have any suggestions? Feel free to chime in...

thegreatcow

Reaction score
the easiest fix is don't use the trainer while you want to place item at research table. What i meant is don't start the game with trainer on and you can start the trainer after you place your research item this method work fine for me. And what Shifter said that might be the problem if you are playing while using the trainer but like i said for me even if i have thousand of the same research item it still work fine as long as i don't use trainer while placing the stuff.

Yeah that's what worries me now. I checked my valuables and I don't have anything beyond 90 of any item in my crafting mats and valuables, even with the trainer not even turned on and it still crashes. I really hope I haven't corrupted my save file. :(

thegreatcow

Reaction score
Yeah that's what worries me now. I checked my valuables and I don't have anything beyond 90 of any item in my crafting mats and valuables, even with the trainer not even turned on and it still crashes. I really hope I haven't corrupted my save file. :(

Ok further update actually, it turns out for some odd reason, my valuables don't show up when I go to a vendor to try and sell them. I found multiple stacks of bowstrings so that's probably why i keep crashing when I go to research. Only problem is now, I can't destroy them! I tried dragging the stack to the destroy icon but it doesn't do anything. Any suggestions?

Greg

Donor
Reaction score
Inf weight not working. Also, even with inf party health, you companion sometimes get themselves killed.

About inf weight: You have to activate cheat, then buy Increased Weight perk.
About inf health: some monsters have Instant Kill ability and you (or your companions) can be killed even with the cheat enabled.

ancko91

Reaction score
Sorry if this was already answered but I'm stuck on getting the influence cheat to work. Rest of the trainer works brilliantly though, thanks so much for doing these and for getting them out so quickly! :)

rtsantos

Reaction score
I have downloaded many of your trainers.And it worked fine till now,I downloaded this trainer and i cant open it i get 2 system warning 1st,it says i need admin to execute it,but i opened as a admin and when i click it the second time it says its a virus... i dont get it,how to make it work?

MariRomanov

Reaction score
norton alerted it was a virus and deleted the trainer , what are you talking about ? duh
You just got to love the retards like this guy that spouts bullshit because he doesn't know anything. Game trainers and/or pirated game .EXEs are always flagged by antivirus programs even if they have nothing harmful to them it's known as a false positive.

Try learning something before you bad mouth one of the best trainer makers out there and make baseless accusations/ threats.

rtsantos

Reaction score
Its not my antivirus thats give me problems to open it...its a system warning and i have my windows defender closed.Does any knows how to fix this?

MariRomanov

Reaction score
It would help to know exactly what the sys warning says. Always remember that the amount of information given determines the amount of help given, if you give us nothing more to go on then that there is no way to help.

rtsantos

Reaction score
Ok i will try to translate from greek to english :) When i click it as admin , a warning window pops up that i need to be admin to open the file,although i opened as admin(right click ,open as admin etc. ) second time i click it system warning window again that says that function was unsuccesful because the file might have a virus or a unwanted program,i have windows 8.1 and my windows defender is not activated and my antivirus doesnt give me any problems about it,its my system.And its the first time its happening,cause i have like 5 trainers of MAF and all works great.
Thanks

MariRomanov

Reaction score
Just to confirm you are using the systems admin account correct it's not an account separate from the admin account? I'd also recommend downloading the trainer and trying it again something might have gotten corrupted during the download.

rtsantos

Reaction score
yup i use my admin account and its my laptop,and i opened other trainers of MAF and they work....and i re downloaded it again and still same problem,it wont open :(

MariRomanov

Reaction score
Lets try and experiment.

first right click the trainer icon and select properties, Next click the compatibility tab at the top, Now check the run compatible with box then select win 7. You could also set it to run as admin all the time by checking the box at the bottom after all that click apply then close properties and try the trainer again and see what happens.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Game seems to be updating at the moment for me , Did the trainer stop working? .

rtsantos

Reaction score
wow MAF himself......1st i would like to thank you for your work.Nope its not working and its the first time that its happening!