Trainer Search

VikingBeard

Reaction score
Hello everyone... I'm using the trainer version 1.03. How come when I try to load the trainer it says I don't have permission... even if I run as administrator after game is running??
run the game first, then alt-tab and start the trainer. not sure why but sometimes this happens to me also man. This way seems to fix it tho.

Last edited:

devill13

Reaction score
it is working, try starting the game first then alt tab to start the trainer. also run the trainer in admin, and make sure you're d/l the right trainer.
now thats working but must open the trainer first n then the game hhhhhh BTW thanks broooo

farshadvandal

Reaction score
sincerely sorry but i can't figure out how to use this trainer. maybe because it's my first time using one. feel free to laugh :) but please help me out ;)

derbogimo

Reaction score
im having problems activating the trainer (im using version 1.0.0 because i like to test before i buy wink wink). i extracted the trainer into my dragon age inqusiiton folder, i run it as an admin and once im ingame i cant active it with f1. i just get a ding sound but the option does not get highlighted in red like it should and i cant activate any options afterwards. i tried runnign it both after and before starting the game but nothing helps /works. any help you guys ? thx in advance.

nick1865

Reaction score
Why does my browser open EVERY time I open any of the trainers, and how do I make it stop. Its super annoying! Any help would be MUCH appreciated.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Why does my browser open EVERY time I open any of the trainers, and how do I make it stop. Its super annoying! Any help would be MUCH appreciated.

it is in the trainer code you can not make it stop. for me personally it does not bother me since i do not see a reason to be starting the trainers here repeatedly allso it is my personal opinion that it is a safety device so if by a rare chance you would download a trainer claming to be one of Maf's trainers from somplace other than this website and it does not open it should set off a big red flag /you will know it is not a legitimate trainer from here or it has been tampered with

nick1865

Reaction score
it is in the trainer code you can not make it stop. for me personally it does not bother me since i do not see a reason to be starting the trainers here repeatedly allso it is my personal opinion that it is a safety device so if by a rare chance you would download a trainer claming to be one of Maf's trainers from somplace other than this website and it does not open it should set off a big red flag /you will know it is not a legitimate trainer from here or it has been tampered with

I suppose that can make sense. It's just annoying when I open up something like ACU that uses quite a bit of CPU power, and then the browser tries to open at the same time the trainer is, and most of the time it crashes the game unless I get completely into the game and start playing. I just wish you had the option to turn it off, if what your saying is correct. :/

But I just noticed on Saints Row IV, it does'nt open the browser.

Last edited:

VikingBeard

Reaction score
im having problems activating the trainer (im using version 1.0.0 because i like to test before i buy wink wink). i extracted the trainer into my dragon age inqusiiton folder, i run it as an admin and once im ingame i cant active it with f1. i just get a ding sound but the option does not get highlighted in red like it should and i cant activate any options afterwards. i tried runnign it both after and before starting the game but nothing helps /works. any help you guys ? thx in advance.
these trainers are only made for legit versions of the game as far as I know.

rokas

Reaction score
where can i get patch 1.06 and jaws of hakkon dlc ?

VikingBeard

Reaction score
where can i get patch 1.06 and jaws of hakkon dlc ?
you get patch 1.06 and jaws of hakkon from origin for pc, not sure for xbox and its not out yet for ps4. The trainer works with the dlc.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hello everyone... I'm using the trainer version 1.03. How come when I try to load the trainer it says I don't have permission... even if I run as administrator after game is running??
Could be your antivirus is blocking the trainer .

derbogimo

Reaction score
these trainers are only made for legit versions of the game as far as I know.
That could be possible however, the trainer does recognize the game as running (it says game:eek:n) and even without activating the trainer with f1 i can activate certain hacks as infinite crafting mats infinite pots and instant skill cooldowns. the game not being legit shouldnt actually bother the trainer as the code its accessing is still the same. and ive used trainers with other games aswell and it never was a problem.