Trainer Search

ThorKt

Reaction score
The mega XP isn't working for me. If I exit the trainer while playing and then reopen, it doesn't work at all.

TheSidewinder

Master Donor
Reaction score
I don't believe Fling has a trainer out for 1.10, only one I can find clearly labeled for 1.10 is MAF's. And it works fine. (But isn't the game version still 1.10 ?)

Mega XP only works once you've made level 2, I believe.

Travman

Reaction score
I have an up to date version of DAI and the latest Trainer. All aspects of the 1.10 Trainer work for me, except for mega experience. Tried all of the preceding recommendations to try and get it to work. No luck. Would love to have that aspect fixed please...???

rubymoses101

Reaction score
Hi I can't get the mega exp to work either. Can you pretty please fix that. Thank you
so very much.

JunkoXan

Reaction score
the anti virus tell is a virus what i need to do?

tell it to ignore it, what the trainer does is, it edits the memory of the game which Anti-Viruses tend to give programs that do edit things in memory a rootkit false positive. so when your Anti-Virus detects it again put it on the exclude/ignore list and you should be fine. :)

The Trainers Anti-Fun build on is based on CheatEngine, so to be clear if your A/V gives off a error, just tell the A/V to ignore it and put it on the exclude list. :)

Zenyki

Reaction score
With the new DLC the game version or so it states in the installer log is 1.0.0.11 mind you I am using an Origin version, so the trainer for 1.0.0.10 doesn't work for me.

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
With the new DLC the game version or so it states in the installer log is 1.0.0.11 mind you I am using an Origin version, so the trainer for 1.0.0.10 doesn't work for me.

Zenyki - have you actually tried using the most recent trainer on your game, or are you just going off the different version numbers and assuming it won't work? I'm genuinely curious because the last Bioware/Origin patch released was to update the game engine to run the latest DLC and the 1.10 version of the trainer was updated to work with that patch.

Because if they updated the game engine again with the Trespasser DLC, an update unavailable to non-DLC owners, and MAF Trainer really doesn't work at all with that version, then I'm surely NOT going to buy that DLC anytime soon. And you'll probably have to wait until MAF buys, or is gifted with that DLC before you get a version that works for you...

Zenyki

Reaction score
cute kid. I'm going by the actual version, I have tested 1.10 on my main computer which has the new dlc, (Origin version at 1.11) a retail version of 1.10 (worked obviously) on both windows 7, 8.1 and 10. and on version 1.11 the trainer DOES not work.

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
cute kid. I'm going by the actual version, I have tested 1.10 on my main computer which has the new dlc, (Origin version at 1.11) a retail version of 1.10 (worked obviously) on both windows 7, 8.1 and 10. and on version 1.11 the trainer DOES not work.
Thanks for clearing that up.

VikingBeard

Reaction score
Every single cheat with all the dlcs work except the mega exp deal. tested with 7, 8 & 10 but with 8 and 10 had to alt tab to start the trainer to get it working properly so nobody should be having issues.

Zereth

Reaction score
I can't seem to get a couple things to work for me. I have the Deluxe edition of DA:I but with no expansion dlc's like Trespasser. I have a Power point available but when I try to do what you say to do, nothing happens. Also, the other code that doesn't work for me is the Instant Skills Cooldown. Everything has the normal cooldowns and I tried with every class just to check if it's just not working with certain ones or all of them. I haven't used and don't plan on using Inf. Health, Mega Exp., or Super Damage so I don't know if those work for me or not. Everything else seems to work fine though, but I would appreciate if you can look into those and maybe do a fix if it's not just me having those problems with those codes not working.

A

ahoernchen78

why can´t i download the trainer version 1.10 always tells me download canceled :(

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
why can´t i download the trainer version 1.10 always tells me download canceled :(
Almost certainly your virus-scanner/security software is blocking the download, try turning it off and then downloading it. Also, once downloaded, be sure to add the trainer to your security software's exception list or it will likely block the trainer from running as well...

liltom

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm having a heck of a time getting the gold/power/influence part of the trainer to work. I mainly wanted it to increase my influence so I can start the game with the four dialogue perks. Whenever I try and set my influence it just dings and doesn't do anything. I know other parts of the trainer work great so I figured I was doing something wrong.

Lenweiss

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm having a heck of a time getting the gold/power/influence part of the trainer to work. I mainly wanted it to increase my influence so I can start the game with the four dialogue perks. Whenever I try and set my influence it just dings and doesn't do anything. I know other parts of the trainer work great so I figured I was doing something wrong.
You need to get at least 1 perk first in order to start using the influence+power portion of the trainer

alicia4065

Reaction score
If using a gamepad setting for game trainer won't activate but if I change my setting to M&K trainer will work, is there anyway to get trainer to work when using gamepad?

Linneh

Reaction score
anyone else having problems with 1.10 with game patch 11? When will it be updated?