Trainer Search

Shifer

Reaction score
Using latest trainer version and up to date Origin version and mega exp is still not working. Guess I have to use Lingon's trainer for that.

Waddleding

Master Donor
Reaction score
handed in 99 research items on creatures and game crashed :p guess ill avoid that in the future

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
handed in 99 research items on creatures and game crashed :p guess ill avoid that in the future

i know it is hard to find good info in this thread since it is 97 pages long

but first save your game then before turning in research deactivate f4 cheat (infinite health potions) this is a old workaround for your problem and my guess is it should still work now then reactivate f4 when your done

Waddleding

Master Donor
Reaction score
i know it is hard to find good info in this thread since it is 97 pages long

but first save your game then before turning in research deactivate f4 cheat (infinite health potions) this is a old workaround for your problem and my guess is it should still work now then reactivate f4 when your done
Thank you wasn't overly fussed but if there is a fix then ill use it thank you

Alias_X

Donor
Reaction score
Is there a possibility to put a editor for approval/disapproval rating for the team members in the trainer?

Still have to compliment you, MrAntiFun. You did a marvellous job on this trainer. I am still very happy to use it and it keeps working fine for me.

dapsilon

Reaction score
so i got the game and my version is 1.o.o and the version of the trainer isnt working. my game is CPY download, not sure if there was a fix for this but i need help. thank you

dapsilon

Reaction score
So i got th version one trainer. the B version isnt working and on the first one only f4, f8 and f10. could that please be fix because i cant get it to work with my game. the version of my game is the repack of CPY

saitama kun

Reaction score
hi there! i would like to say thank you for the wonderful trainer you made! but im having a problem now with the trainer.. i was using it just fine on my windows 8.1 and i just had upgraded my OS to windows 10 when i played DA-i i wasnt able to use the trainer anymore.. it say's trainer activated and cheat activated but still wont work on the game and some buttons are not working as well like F3 and F8 .. i hope you could help me with the issue.. thanks again and kudos to your work! :)

Ingis

Donor
Reaction score
hi there! i would like to say thank you for the wonderful trainer you made! but im having a problem now with the trainer.. i was using it just fine on my windows 8.1 and i just had upgraded my OS to windows 10 when i played DA-i i wasnt able to use the trainer anymore.. it say's trainer activated and cheat activated but still wont work on the game and some buttons are not working as well like F3 and F8 .. i hope you could help me with the issue.. thanks again and kudos to your work! :)

In windows 10 youw have to the give that software (trainer ) or the
partition where DAI and the trainer is installed full admin rights.

Ingis

Donor
Reaction score
I have windosw 10 pro installed (clean instal) on my pc DAI and MAF trainer is working

Solder

Reaction score
The Mega EXP cheat doesn't work! It says cheat activated but nothing... What can I do? :(

Last edited:

Belk

Reaction score
Guys, it seems like I cannot turn off the god mode, even with the trainer not activated I cannot die. The HP bar goes down but it will refill automatically (the party can die, not the inquisitor)... I have tried everything I could (yes, exiting from the trainer, rebooting the pc and deleting the trainer as well do not work).
Please help! I don't like the god mode at all, I activated it by mistake!

halo4hire

Reaction score
um...how do i get it to work? i have never messed with trainers before and since i've beaten the game already i wanted to power through it with cheats. help?

Ingis

Donor
Reaction score
um...how do i get it to work? i have never messed with trainers before and since i've beaten the game already i wanted to power through it with cheats. help?

Go to page 1 and Look at the video

Ingis

Donor
Reaction score
Guys, it seems like I cannot turn off the god mode, even with the trainer not activated I cannot die. The HP bar goes down but it will refill automatically (the party can die, not the inquisitor)... I have tried everything I could (yes, exiting from the trainer, rebooting the pc and deleting the trainer as well do not work).
Please help! I don't like the god mode at all, I activated it by mistake!

Exclude the trainer in the antivirus and start the trainer as administrator
if this is not the isseu than go back delete couple savegame (s)

halo4hire

Reaction score
Go to page 1 and Look at the video
see, i watched it and i still have no idea why mine wont work. like i put the exact text shown in the video in the power field and nothing. it doesn't do anything to my game.

Hotochi

Reaction score
hello coudl you check about the "crafting" if its working, mines stoped, just the crafting so far i think...money and weight worked fine :eek: