Trainer Search

Juggle

Reaction score
It is likely a difficult task to make, but there is a way to increase approval?

legend507

Reaction score
can you guys figure out a way to change the status ? like strength and dexterity?
thanks

Arzeus

Reaction score
I'm just hoping you can add focus option and fix inf hp for reaver class so reaver can do damage just fine, MAF :)

kiloanoyo

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Dragon Age Inquisition V1.00 Trainer +13
Dragon Age Inquisition V1.00 Trainer +13 B / Fixed Exp Cheat for party
Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Mana
  3. Inf.Health Potions
  4. Mega Exp
  5. Inf.Money
  6. Max Crafting Items
  7. Instant Skills Cooldown
  8. Inf.Ability Points
  9. Max Weight 1000
  10. Set Power
  11. set Inquisition
  12. Set Max Weight
  13. Set Money
Notice:
  • Please backup your game save just incase .
  • For money to work you must have at least 100 money then pick up more money or buy something then you can set money or get the inf.money effect
  • For weight to work you must buy an item then save the current game after you set max weight then load it
  • For max crafting items you simple start a fight and finish it , After that when you either teleport or save and load the game you will see the crafting items maxed up to the limit
  • For Power and Inquisition Points , First open Characater Record then Attribute Then close it , After that you can set power and inquisition
  • for ability points to work you must have at least 1 point then use it and the points wont go down
  • Every time you change your party you must deactivate the trainer then activate it again for the exp cheat to work again properly .

About Power and Inquisition Points Need to have 1 point at least to work ,also weight not seem to work on my another save (new game).

canaan

Reaction score
I can start the Trainer +8. The new Trainer +13(b) not. I get everytime this message (i start as admin):
Windows cannot access the specified device, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.

edit:
ok i got it. The antiviurs was in the standby modus. After i turned off it´s was working ^^
sry :p

D@nGer

Reaction score
I tried to activate the option "Max Weight" but not activated, as I do? :S

tveph

Reaction score
hey how do i know that the mega xp is working, i ddownloaded the b version but im nott sure that its working

Ailiahn

Reaction score
hey guys, i found something interesting regarding the crafting items (at least on my game) if i activate the 'Inf.Health Potions' option and sell 1 random crafting item at a merchant I automaticaly get 99 of that specific item in my inventory, and this is without using the 'Max Crafting Items' option... problem is the valuables (=junk) also seam to be on the same code, and can't sell them (+get 99) unless i deactivate the inf.potions option... hope this helps

thanks MAF for the trainer... i saw that there is already a cheat table for attributes, is it possible to integrate something like that in this trainer?

Just tested this with the new trainer (+13 not +13B), and it's even better than advertised! Not only does it max even fade-touched materials when you go to sell them with inf. potions on, you can craft infinitely! After every item crafted, the amount of crafted items will reset to 99! So, you can try and try and try again for masterworks without having to save and load and save and load in order to refresh max crafting.

TLDR: use inf. potions while crafting, craft forever.

Mr. Antifun, PLEASE don't change this! It's not a mistake, it's a gotdang FEATURE!

salitine

Reaction score
Just tested this with the new trainer (+13 not +13B), and it's even better than advertised! Not only does it max even fade-touched materials when you go to sell them with inf. potions on, you can craft infinitely! After every item crafted, the amount of crafted items will reset to 99! So, you can try and try and try again for masterworks without having to save and load and save and load in order to refresh max crafting.

TLDR: use inf. potions while crafting, craft forever.

Mr. Antifun, PLEASE don't change this! It's not a mistake, it's a gotdang FEATURE!

I can corroborate this. It continues to work when you sell items as well, as long as you don't sell the whole stack. I suspect it might be because we have the retail version. I have been able to confirm the origin license, but I am unable to update the game or save to the cloud service or access dragonagekeep.com to upload my prior game save progress because origin sucks balls.

EpicOtter

Reaction score
Amazing Thanks!! and just there without scammy ads and offers you rock! If I donate does the author get it?

crocsoul

Reaction score
Anyone having any luck with the weight cheat? Getting tired of the Quest of Inventory Management.

rokas

Reaction score
is the ***** out yet ? and if not can someone tell me where can ibuy this game cheap ?

TheSidewinder

Master Donor
Reaction score
Anyone having any luck with the weight cheat? Getting tired of the Quest of Inventory Management.

You have to get one "backpack" expansion first, before the weight cheat will work. (Once you go from 60 to 90 capacity, that means you have the least one backpack expansion, and the cheat should then work.)

Afortunado

Reaction score
I must be missing something. I have three versions of the trainer: 8, 13 and 13b. However I do not seem to understand the Mega EXP option.

My understanding is that with the 13b I do not need to be solo, and only need to land a killing blow to enable it. However after doing so codex additions and mobs still give regular EXP.

I watched the youtube video, but didn't see anything about it there.

Would appreciate any help.

@MrAntiFun: Thanks heaps for the excellent trainer!

Sinvx

Reaction score
Is it possible to unlock all schematics for the trainer? That would be really neat.

tfgdwgw

Reaction score
not sure if it is posted yet but dragons Tooth don't go Max