Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I do not want to be childish but please note the rules, there is a rule that says clearly not to talk about any Cr@cked games.

As for your Question you can google and find some results about it, As for now there isnt any Cr@ck for the game.

Chashmodai

Master Donor
Reaction score
I do not want to be childish but please note the rules, there is a rule that says clearly not to mention the Cr@cked games.

As for your Question you can google and find some results about it, As for now there isnt any Cr@ck for the game.
I'm encouraging him to actually buy the game instead of waiting for a cr4ck. That a good thing, no?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I'm encouraging him to actually buy the game instead of waiting for a cr4ck. That a good thing, no?

It is not at all a bad thing, in fact it is legal and safe [depending on where you buy of course] but it depends on a person, whether he has money and if he does not.

I for example I'm not ashamed to say that I have money to buy most of the new games that cost around 50-60 dollars, but I am downloading the illegal version of the game.

I cannot be sure if i will like the game, Or if i will be able to run it. Even tho there are few sites that you can know, But still i do not spend money on a game which im not sure if i will like it.

Chashmodai

Master Donor
Reaction score
It is not at all a bad thing, in fact it is legal and safe [depending on where you buy of course] but it depends on a person, whether he has money and if he does not. I for example I'm not ashamed to say that I have money to buy most of the new games that cost around 50-60 dollars, but I am downloading the illegal version of the game.

I cannot be sure if i will like the game, Or if i will be able to run it. Even tho there are few sites that you can know, But still i do not spend money on a game which im not sure if i will like it.
Yes, try before buy. I do it too. As a particular scene group says: "If you like the game, BUY IT!".

But for this particular game, I would suggest just buying it - whoever you are. There's no telling when(if at all) this game will be available for illegal download.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Yes, try before buy. I do it too. As a particular scene group says: "If you like the game, BUY IT!".

But for this particular game, I would suggest just buying it - whoever you are. There's no telling when(if at all) this game will be available for illegal download.

Yep your right :)

Chashmodai

Master Donor
Reaction score
And I'll be very surprised if anyone are disappointed with this game. Best game I've played in quite some time! :) Only downside is that it's on Origin instead of Steam.

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
Thank you all for the tips with the fact you need the perk that upgrades your carry weight from inquisitor points. That should have been obvious to me as it is the only time when the hard coding of weight changes and therefor allows the cheat engine to work.

Rokas
the likeyhood of a ***** for this game is very unlikely as the protection is not an encyption but a constant encryption of the exe file which is obvious by the processor use that it generates for this process either buy the game or it's extremely unlikely you will ever get a ***** Fifa 15 states my case.
Not that this forum has or ever will have anything to do with cracks for games and I dont think Mr Antifun would appreciate discussion on this topic.

Butch
I find that if I wish to get the Mega XP to work which it does for me as a P.C user I have to quit the game and clean the temp files everytime I change groupings (using the %temp% command in the search win 7 and deleting the files in the temp ie the cheat engine ones) long process but it works at least for me.

Laxus Dreyar

Reaction score
Thank you all for the tips with the fact you need the perk that upgrades your carry weight from inquisitor points. That should have been obvious to me as it is the only time when the hard coding of weight changes and therefor allows the cheat engine to work.

Rokas
the likeyhood of a ***** for this game is very unlikely as the protection is not an encyption but a constant encryption of the exe file which is obvious by the processor use that it generates for this process either buy the game or it's extremely unlikely you will ever get a ***** Fifa 15 states my case.
Not that this forum has or ever will have anything to do with cracks for games and I dont think Mr Antifun would appreciate discussion on this topic.

Butch
I find that if I wish to get the Mega XP to work which it does for me as a P.C user I have to quit the game and clean the temp files everytime I change groupings (using the %temp% command in the search win 7 and deleting the files in the temp ie the cheat engine ones) long process but it works at least for me.
Mega XP was fixed. He made a new trainer but didn't say anything about it, just edited his first post. +13 b trainer.

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
Mega XP was fixed. He made a new trainer but didn't say anything about it, just edited his first post. +13 b trainer.
Yes I use 13b thank you; but it still has issues that is what some people are alluding to although most unlike the person above do not realise the mobs have to be higher than you to get decent XP thank you for the tip about 13B though

As always everyone ignore my English I try my best :rolleyes:

sniper48

Reaction score
I have some issues. Once in a while the trainer refuses to work. I hit f1 but the trainer doesn't activate. Anyone have a fix for this?

Edit: Never mind. Just solved the issue myself.

tonytwotone

Master Donor
Reaction score
Thanks Awsome trainer!!

Is anyone else having an issue with the instant cool down not working if you use the Controller game pad?

Argozex77

Reaction score
It would seem that after eaching level 10 my main character cannot benefit from infinite ability points. My companions can but I cannot. Any way to fix this? Or better yet not make it give you 15 and just let it stay at 1?

rocxie

Reaction score
I just wanted to say can people seriously stop using this in multiplayer. It's just wrong on some many levels to do that.

Tregant

Reaction score
The only Cheat that i have a problem with it the Mega Exp it works half the time and not the whole time

R3d0ne

Reaction score
aye Mega EXp its a lil bit buggy but its ok.
But is there a chance to get a full Focus cheat or something like that ?