Trainer Search

herman925

Reaction score
These 2 functions which I really wanted them to work, seemed not to work. Maybe it's due to a minor update released last week?

1.) Instant cooldown
2.) Weight (both the lock weight or the input of weight failed

Hopefully this can be looked into

elev8rsh0es

Reaction score
i would also like to say HUGE thanks to MAF love the trainer all but mega XP work flawlessly but for some reason i stop earning XP at all randomly like from one enemy to the next

BUT still tyvm for the effort i will be donating to your awesomeness next payday :)

djma46

Reaction score
would be super nice if you added a cheat that sets the mission timer to 1 minute in the war table.

also awesome trainer as always.

update 1: saw the video forget i ever asked

PS: still a awesome trainer.

Last edited:

mezz

Reaction score
are you able to add infinite focus?

Rachel Adria

Donor
Reaction score
I love the trainer but the max crafting items cheat can be really, really finicky. Sometimes, it just seems to break :\

PureShot

Reaction score
Hope there will be a cheat added for inf. shards or mosaics as those are a pain sometimes to get or find or any other quest item if possible.

Combihaz

Reaction score
i would also like to say HUGE thanks to MAF love the trainer all but mega XP work flawlessly but for some reason i stop earning XP at all randomly like from one enemy to the next

BUT still tyvm for the effort i will be donating to your awesomeness next payday :)

Got the same problem. I get no more xp with any enemy i slay :S

Lorgren

Reaction score
There is a level range what affects the XP. If the mob is more then 3 levels below you then you will not get XP from the kills. So I would venture to say that "mega XP" times "zero XP" still equals to "zero XP" in the end. You can see whether it works or no, however, by reading books and notes and such even if you are in the area what you have "overleveled". And I do agree that the "Mega XP" option at times doesn't seem to work, but this may be affected by area changes and such, I remember getting "mega XP" in prologue and in Haven but once I left the Haven to Hinterlands the "mega XP" stopped. Even after I disabled and re-enabled the option or even after I restarted the trainer. In any case, this is my "wishlist" if MrAntiFun agrees that it is possible and can be added:

-- Infinite rare crafting materials (like Fade-touched materials and Dragon Tooth and so on)
-- Mega XP
-- Mega Inquisition XP
-- Infinite Stamina

But, in general I am happy with the trainer as it works very well, so I'd like to thank MrAntiFun for the great work.

Hushy2k

Reaction score
Anyone else got the reaver specialty? With God Mode on, you only do 1 Damage...

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
...In any case, this is my "wishlist" if MrAntiFun agrees that it is possible and can be added:

-- Infinite rare crafting materials (like Fade-touched materials and Dragon Tooth and so on)
-- Mega XP
-- Mega Inquisition XP
-- Infinite Stamina

But, in general I am happy with the trainer as it works very well, so I'd like to thank MrAntiFun for the great work.

Lorgren, as several other posts in this thread have noted, there's already an easy way to use the trainer to give you unlimited rare/mastercraft materials (provided you already have one of the material in question). Simply go to a merchant with the trainer and inf. potions (F4) turned on. Sell your Dragon Tooth/rare material and you'll get the money AND 99 more in your inventory! If you want more than 99 - use the sell/buy-back options to build your supply to more than 100 of an item and then sell one again to get 198 and so on. However, you don't really need to do this as any crafting you do with F4 turned on will NOT deplete your inventory. I actually much prefer using F4 over F6 as there's none of the monkeying around with going into combat and fast travelling afterward needed to make F6 work.

logisfor

Reaction score
Is it possible to add a function to increase attributes from the Inquisitor and companions?
Strength, dexterity, cunning ...
It would be great. Trainer class.

Chashmodai

Master Donor
Reaction score
Anyone else got the reaver specialty? With God Mode on, you only do 1 Damage...
Yeah, that sucks.

Long version:
The problem lies in having the ability "Blood Frenzy". This ability grants you +5% damage per 10% missing health. That said, at 100% you would do 0% more damage than usual. At 50% health, you'd do 25% more damage. That's, at least, how I figure it. I assume that the God Mode puts your health at like 9999999 or something. If your health is(with God Mode on), for example, 200% of your normal helath - that would mean that you do 50% LESS damage than normal. Let's say that you have God Mode on and your health is increased by 1000%, ten times your normal health, that would mean that you do 500% percent LESS damage than normal - which could resuld in you doing no damage at all, or as in your case(and mine), you do one damage. Which seems to be the lowest amount of damage possible to do per strike.

I'm not very good at math, so bear with me if there's any mathematical incorrections.

Short version:
I would suggest(at least until a fix for this "bug" is released by Mr. Antifun) that NO REAVER picks the ability BLOOD FRENZY and at the same time use GOD MODE. This will result in you doing one(1) damage ONLY, except for some combinations of abilities that results in massive damage.

My suggestion to you, our esteemed Mr. Antifun, is to put an option in the trainer that actually LOWERS(and locks it there, of course) your health to, let's say, 10HP or something. That way, we reavers would do MASSIVE damage instead of 1 damage. Anyways, you're awesome, Antifun! Keep it up!

fariye

Reaction score
Anyone checked the trainer in private multiplayer session? Does it cause a ban?

i have been using it in MP and its been working fine not that alot of people play MP but still playing with them.

Yeah, that sucks.

Long version:
The problem lies in having the ability "Blood Frenzy". This ability grants you +5% damage per 10% missing health. That said, at 100% you would do 0% more damage than usual. At 50% health, you'd do 25% more damage. That's, at least, how I figure it. I assume that the God Mode puts your health at like 9999999 or something. If your health is(with God Mode on), for example, 200% of your normal helath - that would mean that you do 50% LESS damage than normal. Let's say that you have God Mode on and your health is increased by 1000%, ten times your normal health, that would mean that you do 500% percent LESS damage than normal - which could resuld in you doing no damage at all, or as in your case(and mine), you do one damage. Which seems to be the lowest amount of damage possible to do per strike.

I'm not very good at math, so bear with me if there's any mathematical incorrections.

Short version:
I would suggest(at least until a fix for this "bug" is released by Mr. Antifun) that NO REAVER picks the ability BLOOD FRENZY and at the same time use GOD MODE. This will result in you doing one(1) damage ONLY, except for some combinations of abilities that results in massive damage.

My suggestion to you, our esteemed Mr. Antifun, is to put an option in the trainer that actually LOWERS(and locks it there, of course) your health to, let's say, 10HP or something. That way, we reavers would do MASSIVE damage instead of 1 damage. Anyways, you're awesome, Antifun! Keep it up!

Problem is that if you use it in MP you have to get it so you can get your main skills so your kindy screwed till there is a fix or a way around it or stuck with not using inf hp

Chashmodai

Master Donor
Reaction score
i have been using it in MP and its been working fine not that alot of people play MP but still playing with them.

Problem is that if you use it in MP you have to get it so you can get your main skills so your kindy screwed till there is a fix or a way around it or stuck with not using inf hp
That's not really a valid complaint since the trainers Mr. Antifun creates are not to be used in MP - in any game. I refer to the forum rules: "Requesting or sharing cheats for multi-players Games isn't allowed".

There might be a slight problem in SP also, though. I'm not sure how the ability-tree progresses, there might be problems unlocking skills further down the skill tree if you cannot unlock Blood Frenzy. But I'm not sure about that. Perhaps you can circumvent it.

Ken Kaneki

Reaction score
That's not really a valid complaint since the trainers Mr. Antifun creates are not to be used in MP - in any game. I refer to the forum rules: "Requesting or sharing cheats for multi-players Games isn't allowed".

True but unavoidable, unless MAF can make Trainers that only work in SP. Anyway, its them taking the shot so if they get banned, MAF have no responsibility for this matter.

fariye

Reaction score

well seeing as it not a complaint and just simply answering a question, if you had read up you would have seen that.

There might be a slight problem in SP also, though. I'm not sure how the ability-tree progresses, there might be problems unlocking skills further down the skill tree if you cannot unlock Blood Frenzy. But I'm not sure about that. Perhaps you can circumvent it.

and you can go around it in SP you just lose a large chunk of your dmg making it pointless to even get it then.

True but unavoidable, unless MAF can make Trainers that only work in SP. Anyway, its them taking the shot so if they get banned, MAF have no responsibility for this matter.

if you get banned on dragon age MP its not the end of the world its still your fault if it happens but regraedless its crap MP they barely hold up anyway, that a different matter for other games