Trainer Search

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
Possible to have a jump option? Going up at certain part of the game is very difficult.

Gummi

Reaction score
Everything is working beautifully, but I still seem to be having trouble with the Mega Exp. I'm not 100% if what is happening is happening, but everyone else in my party seem to be leveling faster than I am.

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
These 2 functions which I really wanted them to work, seemed not to work. Maybe it's due to a minor update released last week?

1.) Instant cooldown
2.) Weight (both the lock weight or the input of weight failed

Hopefully this can be looked into

If you look at the thread you will see many fixes/replies to this.
The one I found most useful is that you need the inqusitor perk that changes your carry weight allowance before carry weight can be altered so if you dont have the inquisitor perk then carryweight can not be altered refer to other posts in this thread you will get explainations. The carry weight cheat does work just it needs stated only after you get the inqisitor perk. That said what a trainer for zero money thats why i supported the site.
Instant cooldowns work though only mega xp has debatable value yet it works fine for me with 13 b

Minnion

Reaction score
would be super nice if you added a cheat that sets the mission timer to 1 minute in the war table.

also awesome trainer as always.

update 1: saw the video forget i ever asked

PS: still a awesome trainer.

Just change the time on your PC.

I just switch the game to windowed mode and change the date on my PC one day ahead for each set. Once you are done change the date back. This can be done while the game is sitting at the war table.

Chashmodai

Master Donor
Reaction score
The EXP options seems to work now, for the first time since the prologue. It might have been that the enemies were too low level after all. Currently, I'm slaying lvl 15 Gurgut in Exalted Plains, The Crow Fens. I myself am lvl 17.

Edit: Killing some other enemies at lvl 15 seems to grant no additional EXP, such as all the different demons from rifts. Closing the rift grants me close to 2000EXP though, not sure if that's what I should get or 1000 more than usual.

Last edited:

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
Can a moon-jump option be added in the next update of this wonderful trainer?

archilles89

Reaction score
please add in Infinite Focus and the ability cooldowns option does not function properly.

Duschland

Donor
Reaction score
please add in Infinite Focus. playing as a mage and cooldowns option never function.

OrionXavier

Reaction score
I've noticed certain crafting items like the Fade Touched materials do not work with the Max Crafting Items cheat.

Enable infinite potions cheat. This affects the rare crafted material count. But in order for it to get x99, you need to sell one.

OrionXavier

Reaction score
I love the trainer but the max crafting items cheat can be really, really finicky. Sometimes, it just seems to break :\

Save your game then load it. Then the next ore/herb you loot should be x99. That is what worked for me.

OrionXavier

Reaction score
Yeah, that sucks.

Long version:
The problem lies in having the ability "Blood Frenzy". This ability grants you +5% damage per 10% missing health. That said, at 100% you would do 0% more damage than usual. At 50% health, you'd do 25% more damage. That's, at least, how I figure it. I assume that the God Mode puts your health at like 9999999 or something. If your health is(with God Mode on), for example, 200% of your normal helath - that would mean that you do 50% LESS damage than normal. Let's say that you have God Mode on and your health is increased by 1000%, ten times your normal health, that would mean that you do 500% percent LESS damage than normal - which could resuld in you doing no damage at all, or as in your case(and mine), you do one damage. Which seems to be the lowest amount of damage possible to do per strike.

I'm not very good at math, so bear with me if there's any mathematical incorrections.

Short version:
I would suggest(at least until a fix for this "bug" is released by Mr. Antifun) that NO REAVER picks the ability BLOOD FRENZY and at the same time use GOD MODE. This will result in you doing one(1) damage ONLY, except for some combinations of abilities that results in massive damage.

My suggestion to you, our esteemed Mr. Antifun, is to put an option in the trainer that actually LOWERS(and locks it there, of course) your health to, let's say, 10HP or something. That way, we reavers would do MASSIVE damage instead of 1 damage. Anyways, you're awesome, Antifun! Keep it up!

That's kind of overkill in my opinion. I have tier 3 masterwork gear on all my characters and the toughest battles so far are with dragons. And I'm doing 3-4K a hit with Reaver and with some of Sera's flanking attacks (namely Deathblow). I hardly even get to use Focus attacks because the fight doesn't last that long. Personally I would much rather see infinite focus, because the focus attacks on each character are much more powerful and fun to use. My favorite is Rift Mage's Firestorm. :)

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
That's kind of overkill in my opinion. I have tier 3 masterwork gear on all my characters and the toughest battles so far are with dragons. And I'm doing 3-4K a hit with Reaver and with some of Sera's flanking attacks (namely Deathblow). I hardly even get to use Focus attacks because the fight doesn't last that long. Personally I would much rather see infinite focus, because the focus attacks on each character are much more powerful and fun to use. My favorite is Rift Mage's Firestorm. :)
Then make a trainer yourself.
Understand how trainers work there are only certain things you can do with games. Hard coding makes some stuff impossible, its only variable integers that allow you to make editable changes.
Trainers are also limited by the software you use to implement them in this case cheat engine.
It might be nice to want things in a trainer but that does not mean they are possible.
If people want challenge then why keep the trainer on I only use it (usually craft items , leveling) when I need it not in normal gameplay I still like to die in game.
As usual excuse my 3rd language :)

Moneygrip

Reaction score
i can only get heatlth potions skill cooldown and crafting materials to activate the rest of them are no go pls help ive tried vrything

Rachel Adria

Donor
Reaction score
Mega XP only affects me and not my party. Is it supposed to behave that way or is something wrong?

solaireofthedas

Reaction score
For some reason i can't activate some things. Wich ones work and wich don't change each time i open the trainer :s.The one that almost always doesn't work is the activate trainer one(it has worked some times but is really difficult)

Chashmodai

Master Donor
Reaction score
For some reason i can't activate some things. Wich ones work and wich don't change each time i open the trainer :s.The one that almost always doesn't work is the activate trainer one(it has worked some times but is really difficult)
I have found, despite Mr. Antifun saying the opposite, that the trainer works better if you start it before starting the game. Might be just me, but it might be worth a try anyway.

solaireofthedas

Reaction score
I have found, despite Mr. Antifun saying the opposite, that the trainer works better if you start it before starting the game. Might be just me, but it might be worth a try anyway.
It worked trough i realized something:to change your power and Inquisition perks you need to gain 1 of whatever you want to change,if not then it just doesn't work

Chashmodai

Master Donor
Reaction score
It worked trough i realized something:to change your power and Inquisition perks you need to gain 1 of whatever you want to change,if not then it just doesn't work
That's right. The same goes for money - you should have at least 100 coins to be sure that the money option works.

Chashmodai

Master Donor
Reaction score
How does the set inquistion cheat work ?
Could someone please explain in detail how to make it work?
Thanks
First of all, save in new save slot.

Then, make sure you have at least one(1) Inquisition Point.
Enter the desired number of Inquisition points into the field next to the button named "Set Inquisition".
Press aforementioned button.
Purchase any Inquisition perk at the war table.
With a bit of luck, Inquisition points should now be the amount you entered into the aforementioned field.

If not, try reload the save you did first of all, then after you have entered how many Inquisition points you want, save the game again and reload it before purchasing a perk at the war table.