Trainer Search

Chashmodai

Master Donor
Reaction score
Set Max Weight not work =(
Have you purchased the appropriate perk? Before you can alter your carrying weight with this trainer, you need to purchase a perk at the war table that increases your carrying weight legitimately.
If you have done so, it should be just a matter of enabling the max weight option, then save and reload that save.

Jax765

Reaction score
Does anyone have the version of the trainer that supposedly maxed out companion approval?

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, anyone have a solution for the following problem?

Meg XP (F5) worked great until I hit 18 and a half and now it doesn't work. I tried disabling everything aside god mode and inf money and still...doesn't work for me.
Tried to use CE myself, but that didn't work. I guess there is some sort of built in protection against it, even tho idented the exact 2 hex values :|

Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

mezz

Reaction score
do you think options for changing attributes could be added?

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
do you think options for changing attributes could be added?
There i ulmin attributes points thing, (Inf Ability Points)...allows to to select every skill

EDIT

I was confused. Agreed, that would be a nice feature. in a DA:I MAF B trainer or something

Maeldruin

Reaction score
The instant cooldown doesn't work if using a gamepad. I tested this by switching between keyboard and mouse and a gamepad without deactivating the cheat. Works fine with Keyboard/Mouse.
Other than that the trainer works great. (Except mega XP, which doesn't seem to work for me at all.)

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
The instant cooldown doesn't work if using a gamepad. I tested this by switching between keyboard and mouse and a gamepad without deactivating the cheat. Works fine with Keyboard/Mouse.
Other than that the trainer works great. (Except mega XP, which doesn't seem to work for me at all.)

Yep, Mega XP doesn't work at all for me either :|

And thanks for the tip about gamepad :)

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, found the way to get Mega XP working...

1. Start trainer in admin
2. Start game
3. Alt-Tab out of game, close trainer and start it again in admin mode
4. Works :)

Been playing for an hour, closed game, tried above 3 times, works.

Give it a shot

EDIT <----------------------------

I thought it was the solution. I exited game and switch to keypad/mouse and it didn't work
I also tried booting game first and then activating trainer, and that didnt work, the trainer itself wouldnt work.

As far as I can tell, if you start game and alt+tab out of game, trainer wont active, close trainer, reload the game then alt+tab out and restart trainer (in admin of course) is the only way...some sort of odd bug I guess, I am not sure.

Wish I wouldnt have switched to keyboard/mouse....LOL But instant cooldown wont work as statement by a new member if not on keyboard/mouse

Last edited:

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
As Kerosene says above good tips for people struggling with weight editing.

The way trainers work (so the way users should think) is unless something is changed in the game coding then you cant change it in a trainer.
So if you wish something to change for example weight then you need that number to be changable (not hard coded like it starts of to be in the game {unchangable})
The way this changes is the explaination above by Kerosene get a INQ perk that removes the hard coded value which was set by the game now making it editable.

If you understand this principle you will understand why trainers do not work for you but do for others. Its that they understand certain values need to be changed to allow the trainer to work.
Some values are not hard coded and thus only need incrimental change to allow them to be edited for example money.
If you have some money then change the amount by buying something you have changed the starting value and thus allow the trainer which is a very well written GUI to edit the new value.
In short if others are getting it to work its something you are not doing correctly or something you need to find out by reading the thread.

If you have the P.C version change the mapping of F1, F2 etc to something else then you can use the trainer in game at any time the advice by M.r Antifun is because if you wish to use the trainer it will conflict with default bound buttons in game. That is why he suggests using the trainer at load screen. Also there are some games that load screen is the only way for them to work as they have either cheat protection or the memory addresses need to be non resident in game.
One important thing if You stop the trainer (I dont mean F1 I mean click the X top right ) you will need to come out of the game completely not just to menu as it will need you to restart the game fully then initiate the trainer again.

As always ignore my English mistakes I do :)

Last edited:

Wtd03

Reaction score
There are better trainers out there now.
Some that add infinite focus, jump real high, custom damage etc.

Search google if this trainer isn't good enough for you

Nikhris

Reaction score
If possible to create, you should do a version with one-hit-kill cheat: I love the game (beat it once with 130 hours clocked), but I just don't have the patience to go through all the battles again when I just want to replay to see different story solutions.

Insurgence

Reaction score
First of all, save in new save slot.

Then, make sure you have at least one(1) Inquisition Point.
Enter the desired number of Inquisition points into the field next to the button named "Set Inquisition".
Press aforementioned button.
Purchase any Inquisition perk at the war table.
With a bit of luck, Inquisition points should now be the amount you entered into the aforementioned field.

If not, try reload the save you did first of all, then after you have entered how many Inquisition points you want, save the game again and reload it before purchasing a perk at the war table.

I have also found that saving after changing the value, then reloading works. That seemed to be key for me. I hated being bugged for inquisition perks, since I had it all maxed out and points to spare, so I changed my Inquisition Points to 0. Well, going in did not do anything, and I had nothing to spend points on, so I left, saved, changed the value to zero in the trainer, and then reloaded. I went back to the warroom and it was 0. So Change the value, Save, Load save, adn go into the war room. That may work.

x82nd

Reaction score
I would love to get the mega experience cheat working. It is very hit or miss. The last two days I haven't been able to get it to work for anyone other than my main character.

Mollari

Reaction score
Hey there MAF, this is a fantastic trainer. It's soo fantastic to get support without annoying surveys, paying or giving mobile numbers (which is ridiculous). Anyways I'm hoping there'll be a future version with an add XP option.

Thx again

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
I would love to get the mega experience cheat working. It is very hit or miss. The last two days I haven't been able to get it to work for anyone other than my main character.

MegaXP doesn't seem to work with keyboard/mouse config. Works with gamepad. But if you play gamepad, no instant cooldown....I guess it depends on which is more important to folks.

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
@Wtd03 yes the lingon trainer has that but no xp options

Lingon trainers are full of virus' and spyware...usually its artemis worm/trojan, but i have found on others.

Its not just code injection that the AV's pick up, you might as well install a backdoor/firewall work around on your comp when using a Lingon...thats what they go for.

Only other safe trainer maker ive found is FLiNG...they aren't reliable (and chinese) but its clean.

Still, rather use MAF's trainers

Adoniis

Reaction score
Lingon trainers are full of virus' and spyware...usually its artemis worm/trojan, but i have found on others.

Its not just code injection that the AV's pick up, you might as well install a backdoor/firewall work around on your comp when using a Lingon...thats what they go for.

Only other safe trainer maker ive found is FLiNG...they aren't reliable (and chinese) but its clean.

Still, rather use MAF's trainers

Really? Lingon has never been an issue for me, not once. I'm not telling you you are wrong or lying, just I've never found any Trojans. I don't use them because this site tends to be more reliable with updates and options. Lingon/Fling rarely release updates to be worth the trouble and that other pay-site-I-shall-not-name... well screw that pay-to-cheat crap.

Elendil

Reaction score
ill be happy to try this trainer after a ***** will be found for this game!denovo protection is a bad ass!!enjoy the game you tha can do it!!!:)