Trainer Search

Chashmodai

Master Donor
Reaction score
How do you change the hot keys? It's annoying changing party members, saving, loading and having the trainer activate such cheats. I went through 31 pages and didn't see a how to. =x
You cannot change the hotkeys for the trainer: instead you have to go in-game then go to options. Reassign F1-F9 to numpad 1-9.

x82nd

Reaction score
That must be where my problem lies... I am keyboard/mouse, no controller. I will just have to deal with all the other wonderful features until it (hopefully) gets added in.

Thanks for the great information!

Adoniis

Reaction score
Trainer crashes the game. No matter what option/s I use.

Greg

Donor
Reaction score
ill be happy to try this trainer after a ***** will be found for this game!denovo protection is a bad ***!!enjoy the game you tha can do it!!!:)
This game is worth every price, so You should buy it, not steal it.
It's masterpiece.

About the Xp cheat. You aren't gaining any experience, because the gap between your level and monster's is just way too big.

Elendil

Reaction score
I'll bet you a hundred bucks it won't work, just as their previous attempts at cr4cking Denuvo.

Anyway, 3 D M has a reputation of being liars. They have in the past simply renamed REL0ADED or SKIDR0W cr4cks and released them with their own name instead. Wouldn't trust them to cr4ck Denuvo if not even Raz0r1911, F L T or an established group can(or want to).
yeah usually ******* do it!but they are stuck since fifa15 that use denovo protection too!its really hard!i wouldt spend 60E for a game even if is cool!hope they will give us a gift this month!

asher zen

Reaction score
Guys i know we are discussing trainers and all ( and Thank you very much for the awesome trainer MrAntiFun) but i encountered a problem in the game. In character creation menu my character cant have eyebrows. They just done seem to show up. If anyone can post a discussion forum on how to fix this bug or can reply this post with a way to fix the bug i will be grateful.

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Guys i know we are discussing trainers and all ( and Thank you very much for the awesome trainer MrAntiFun) but i encountered a problem in the game. In character creation menu my character cant have eyebrows. They just done seem to show up. If anyone can post a discussion forum on how to fix this bug or can reply this post with a way to fix the bug i will be grateful.

sounds like a game bug to me. check the da:I forums on their site and on Nvidia's website, more specifically, the forum for you're specific card. You may simply need to update drivers. who knows.

Hoder

Reaction score
Could you please make the max approval function in trainer?

VicMaze

Reaction score
would also love something that gives you all the shemas/recipes

asher zen

Reaction score
sounds like a game bug to me. check the da:I forums on their site and on Nvidia's website, more specifically, the forum for you're specific card. You may simply need to update drivers. who knows.
Thanks

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
I am guessing like Sycoshuman that you are using a P.C not console version of the game if you have an Nvidia which again I am guessing then the latest drivers are supporting this game being unable to see only the eybrows though is extremely strange. If you have the game on low mesh settings bump it up to full mesh for the character creation then back down for game as the meshes on low would not help in the character creation part. I am quite lucky my P.C handles the game easily on max but as we all know the game has major stuttering problems mainly due to the protection they chose and its hungry use of processing power to continually encrypt the exe file

On the topic of Lingon trainers.
I Have never heard of his work so I found one of them and tested it measuring its activity use
It behaves in the way spyware type programs do in that it had an uneven process curve so sadly even if he does not use any spyware it behaves in a way that would make me uneasy about using any of his products.
Having no axe to grind against any race in that English is far from my first language I dont think because its from China that its any more likely to be harmful than from the USA.
Buyer Beware caveat emptor.

I found Mr Antifuns trainers to be clean very good and well supported so I will be happy to use any he supplies the reason I dropped him a small donation for his site expenses

Last edited:

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
That must be where my problem lies... I am keyboard/mouse, no controller. I will just have to deal with all the other wonderful features until it (hopefully) gets added in.

Thanks for the great information!

I also use mainly keyboard mouse the mega XP does seem hit or miss TBH.
As mentioned rebind your keys to the numberpad 1-10 then use the F1-10 on trainer in game with no problems.
Always remember to F5 out of the trainer when changing or starting the mission or party then F5 back in when you have settled on your group

asher zen

Reaction score
I am guessing like Sycoshuman that you are using a P.C not console version of the game if you have an Nvidia which again I am guessing then the latest drivers are supporting this game being unable to see only the eybrows though is extremely strange. If you have the game on low mesh settings bump it up to full mesh for the character creation then back down for game as the meshes on low would not help in the character creation part. I am quite lucky my P.C handles the game easily on max but as we all know the game has major stuttering problems mainly due to the protection they chose and its hungry use of processing power to continually encrypt the exe file

On the topic of Lingon trainers.
I Have never heard of his work so I found one of them and tested it measuring its activity use
It behaves in the way spyware type programs do in that it had an uneven process curve so sadly even if he does not use any spyware it behaves in a way that would make me uneasy about using any of his products.
Having no axe to grind against any race in that English is far from my first language I dont think because its from China that its any more likely to be harmful than from the USA.
Buyer Beware caveat emptor.

I found Mr Antifuns trainers to be clean very good and well supported so I will be happy to use any he supplies the reason I dropped him a small donation for his site expenses

Here are my specs:
Processor 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000 512 MB
I can play it only on the lowest settings and i play it on parallels for mac. if you can guess the problem ill be grateful. it will be at least one step forward to fix the bugs in this game

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
@asher zen - "the problem" is your video card. The game was designed to support certain minimum requirements with Radeon and GeForce cards; other cards are left out in the cold - they may work, they may not work, most will have problems (no eyebrows is pretty minor compared to some stories I've heard about how integrated cards are handling DAI). So this isn't really a bug, merely the consequence of having an unsupported general (not designed for gaming) graphics card. I'm sorry, but there's no real fix other than to hope that the issue will go away when Intel next updates their drivers (or, consider getting another card).

Chashmodai

Master Donor
Reaction score
Here are my specs:
Processor 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000 512 MB
I can play it only on the lowest settings and i play it on parallels for mac. if you can guess the problem ill be grateful. it will be at least one step forward to fix the bugs in this game
Well, you need to get a new GPU. Why do you have a somewhat powerful CPU, pretty good amount of memory but a totally worthless GPU..?

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
Asher it would appear the only way to get around this is to upgrade the laptop to a basic or good dedicated video card as the intel on board one is not sufficient to do much more than play the game.
I do not know what the specs internally of your laptop are but if it does not have a slot for a video card and some dont then your only option is an external video card this is more expensive than an internal one and usually less efficient
youtube.com/watch?v=bP_8EYQ-2RA (insert www at start)
banggood.com/EXP-GDC-Laptop-External-PCI-E-Graphics-Card-p-934367.html (insert www at start)
Other than that sorry but you will have to accept the laptops limitations

Hisu

Donor
Reaction score
Is there a chance for an updated version, with features not directly involved in cheating hp/xp/etc? Does MAF do that kind of thing at all?
If yes, I would like persistent loot/mine locations highlighting very much, for instance. Also a list of other features, such as editing attribute points, material quantity, companion approval ratings, weapon DPS; I'm no expert in programming, but this kind of trainer seems feasible.

Then again, perhaps MAF can be interested in making a save game editor? Though that might not be possible, as the saves look like they're encrypted.

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
First of all many thanks to Maf, than now i have a challenge: to make the trainer edit the APPROVAL VALUE

i was on this for one night, without any result, so if you can modify the approval value please include it in the trainer or just say what is the value that must be modify

Maf for president as usual and Merry Xmas

Skonvolt

Liquidacid23

Reaction score
Well, you need to get a new GPU. Why do you have a somewhat powerful CPU, pretty good amount of memory but a totally worthless GPU..?

I'm guessing he's on a laptop because that's a common integrated laptop GPU for Ivy Bridge Intels... laptops don't really get very many options when it comes to GPUs