Trainer Search

archilles89

Reaction score
Add Infinite Focus and Fix the Ability Cooldowns please??? I'm on nightmare and need these two features badly.

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
Material quantity is already part of the trainer the rest of the things attributes etc depend on the games coding in this game they are hard coded so imposssible to change as is mentioned in this thread; I now because I mentioned it :)
As for the saves very doubtful on save game editor anywhere as it would have to be an injector of code like ther was in early Mass Effect games. Even more doubtful as the copy protection in this one encypts the executable constantly and thus each save will have totally different hash.

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
Skonvolt
Approval value should be possible as it is a variable finding the hex for MR Antifun should I would assume not be too taxing for him

asher zen

Reaction score
Thanks all for helping me out. I tried this external gpu thing. now im playing on ultra and with the bushiest eyebrows imaginable

asher zen

Reaction score
Btw guys the Mega EXP in the drainer only works in the tutorial section (ya know, the part where cassandra is constantly reminding you are a criminal until you kill a pride demon) outside of that it doesn't work.

kaleid

Reaction score
Still not working, I get the error "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item", I unblocked it through properties and hit run as admin, still get this msg any fix for this?

Olen

Reaction score
Max Crafting Items, can you make it that it max out masterwork item too?

Olen

Reaction score
Btw guys the Mega EXP in the drainer only works in the tutorial section (ya know, the part where cassandra is constantly reminding you are a criminal until you kill a pride demon) outside of that it doesn't work.
It work for me anywhere but only on my main character and when you get back to haven or skyhold, your companion level up the same as you.

GhostStylez

Reaction score
Hello guys. I am new hero. I just have a question: I bought dragon age on origin and want to use this trainer. What do I have to do so I won't get in trouble? play in offline mode or something else? thank you

Olen

Reaction score
Hello guys. I am new hero. I just have a question: I bought dragon age on origin and want to use this trainer. What do I have to do so I won't get in trouble? play in offline mode or something else? thank you
I bought on origin too and use it online, I haven't had any problem with it.

Hisu

Donor
Reaction score
Still not working, I get the error "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item", I unblocked it through properties and hit run as admin, still get this msg any fix for this?
Try and add the executable to your antivirus' exceptions list.

Material quantity is already part of the trainer the rest of the things attributes etc depend on the games coding in this game they are hard coded so imposssible to change as is mentioned in this thread; I now because I mentioned it :)
Well, it's still possible to play with timings and make persistent highlights, adjustible approval shifts, stuff like that. I would very much like it. I wonder what will @MrAntiFun require to do this, provided he's interested. Are you, MAF?

I bought dragon age on origin and want to use this trainer. What do I have to do so I won't get in trouble?
You will not get into trouble as long as you don't use the trainer in multiplayer. It's completely okay (both legally and by EA agreements) to cheat in singleplayer.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score

when you downloaded the trainer it should have come inside a zip file/zipped folder you will need to unzip /extract the trainer from the zipped folder so make a new folder someplace you will remember where it is give the folder a name you will remember then place the zipped trainer folder inside the folder you made if you don not have a program to unzip folders google 7zip it is a free little program that will work on everykind of zipped things you will need it for as long as they are not passworded . once you have 7zip right click on the trainer folder then click the line that says 7zip then click on the line that says extract here .then try the trainer and see what response you get . you should get no errors and the trainer should load/be visable to you

as stated by others you will need to pause any type of anti virus /spyware /malware programs you have when extracting the trainer or the trainer will go missing or just add a exclusion for the folder you made prior to trying to extract it.

in short you are trying to start the trainer from inside a zipped folder and that is why you are getting that error

Last edited:

Hoder

Reaction score
Skonvolt
Approval value should be possible as it is a variable finding the hex for MR Antifun should I would assume not be too taxing for him
Would you please tell how to find the value if you know?

dorkus699

Reaction score
Lovin your trainers. AWESOME. Just wondering if you can add an option to put attack% at 8000% or add a 1 hit kill code(not far off that for the 8000% attack).
I can hack that stat but each time I change area or enter a dungeon the stat resets and the address changes and I can't seem to figure out how to lock and address to make a trainer.
It's a Float value and it is most often between 80000000 and 9FFFFFFF(that is just from memory so the values will be much closer together but they are more often in the 9s)
If you can that would be great if not could you point me to a good tutorial on how to make a trainer as each time I get close with the ones I have found this game seems to crash.
Thanks either way. :)

asher zen

Reaction score
Guys i have found an alternate fix for MAC PLAYERS if you characters are A: Missing pieces ( nostrils, eyebrows, blushes, etc.) B. sound and Voice Breaks C. areas such has exalted plains have missing or damaged textures

Instead of playing on parallels or any other VirtualMachine bootcamp it. there are literally none of these bugs on boot camp.

dorkus699

Reaction score
lol never mind about finding me a good guide cause I found my solution on youtube. YOUTUBE ROCKS!!!
Anyway I found the pointer address for the Attack% stat. let me know if you want it so you can add it to your trainer or use for reference.
Once again thanks for your awesome trainers. MRANTIFUN ALSO ROCKS!!! XD