Trainer Search

Alias_X

Donor
Reaction score
Btw, MrAntiFun,

Marvelous job! Everything works for me. No problems at all. Thank you a lot for this trainer and fixing it as soon as you were able.

Siralextraffo

Reaction score
Turn of both F4 and F10. F4 causes it to replenish to 99, and F10 makes it maxxed out continuesly
Well actually I just had F4 activated!

Anyway, now both F4 and F8 don't work, while the others are!
Sorry to bother and anyway thanks for the work!

EDIT: ok now the infinite weight works, even if I still can't get rid of valuables, but now it doesn't really matter.
Still F4 and F8 are not working and neither F1 is!

Levyn

Reaction score
So, I won't lie and say I'm not a total noob to trainers. Because...I am.
I tried both versions of the trainer [my game is currently at 1.0.0.3 because an update issue for me] and I cannot for the life of me get it to activate. All I hear is the windows ding noise.
What am I doing wrong? <.<

tristen895

Reaction score
The trainer was working fine yesterday even after the hotfix; now its not making an activating noise and the cheats are acting funny.

oades11

Reaction score
I'm on a 4k display, and I can't properly view the trainer. It shows up like this:

1zb85di.jpg

I've tried adjusting the DPI settings and also forcing the .exe to run at a specific resolution, but it doesn't work. Any ideas?
Still having the same problem. Anyone have any ideas? I can't use this program at all....

mad clay

Reaction score
A small problem with the set money. It actually set the goal for Regions in The emerald Graves found from 26 to 200,000. The exact number I used for the set money. Didn't catch that bug until an hour later in game time.

pbeezy

Reaction score
Thanks for trainer, everything working except I cant use infinite abilities on a controller, has anyone managed to get this to work?

thanks

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Still having the same problem. Anyone have any ideas? I can't use this program at all....
You dont have to see the GUI to be able to use the trainer , Watch the YouTube video to see the hotkeys to which cheats you want then just press it .

misakshi

Master Donor
Reaction score
Thanks once again ! every cheat works you guys either watch the video or read .

Subhash

Donor
Reaction score
Did you spend or gain any money before using the cheat?
Yes - i picked up money from loot/drops & tried to purchase items at the Haven Merchant.. Set money function didn't work. However, the unlimited money function worked.

pooperscooper

Reaction score
Was anyone having trouble with getting x99 of fade-touched materials? I can get max crafting items for everything else except fade-touched and masterwork crafting items.

headcrab2100

Reaction score
I can't seem to run the +15 on Windows 7. Says I have too many 16 bit programs running, tried setting it to XP SP 3 in compatibility settings but it still doesn't work.

Subhash

Donor
Reaction score
Was anyone having trouble with getting x99 of fade-touched materials? I can get max crafting items for everything else except fade-touched and masterwork crafting items.
yeah same here.. came to check if there is a work around for this.. :)

mad clay

Reaction score
Yes - i picked up money from loot/drops & tried to purchase items at the Haven Merchant.. Set money function didn't work. However, the unlimited money function worked.
Did your discovered regions for the emerald graves suddenly go up immensely?

You can check it under the collections tab in your Journal. Under regions

Greg

Donor
Reaction score
Everything worked great until update. Now, when trainer is activated, and I'm entering new area or starting a cut-scene DAI just shuts down to desktop. Is this just me or did anyone have the same issue?