Trainer Search

VikingBeard

Reaction score
Everything worked great until update. Now, when trainer is activated, and I'm entering new area or starting a cut-scene DAI just shuts down to desktop. Is this just me or did anyone have the same issue?
that happened to me one time but I couldn't recreate the crash. thank goodness for auto saves eh :p unless it happens all the time I wouldn't worry about it though.

VikingBeard

Reaction score

VikingBeard

Reaction score
Well actually I just had F4 activated!

Anyway, now both F4 and F8 don't work, while the others are!
Sorry to bother and anyway thanks for the work!

EDIT: ok now the infinite weight works, even if I still can't get rid of valuables, but now it doesn't really matter.
Still F4 and F8 are not working and neither F1 is!
if F1 isn't working that means more than likely your using the old version of the trainer.. time to download the new one

dorkus699

Reaction score
Dude you are AWESOME! Havent tested the new trainer yet but I saw you added the super damage function and an infinite focus option too. Lingon adds great options to his trainers but he isn't worthy to lick your boots when it comes to
compatibility and customer service.(besides YOUR trainers don't require me to turn off AV to download and create a safe space for em so AV don't delete em later) Keep up the AWESOME job. MRANTIFUN FTW!! :D

Dkeco

Reaction score
So, there are not any ways to add schematics via cheat/trainer?

:(:(:(

Speedmaster

Reaction score
I also have the "set money" problem. No matter how much I buy, sell, or pick up gold, I can never get it to work. Haven't reached the Emerald Groves yet, so can't confirm the bug the other poster mentioned. Not really a big issue, but I would rather give myself a few thousand pieces of gold than infinite money.

Also, thanks for the amazing trainer you've built here. Made certain aspects of the gameplay immensely more enjoyable. Kind of tight on cash right now, but I'll be sending a donation your way.

Lorgren

Reaction score
I noticed two issues with the latest +15 trainer:

1) Infinite Weight: in previous versions it used to set the inventory size to 1000 and it worked perfectly, no issues. In latest release however it turns inventory numbers into negative. For example I had 1 out of 60 items (1/60), activated the trainer option and it became -29/60. So the inventory size, sort of, increased only to 90 and third of it went negative. I disabled the option and the trainer and tried it again, this time I saved the game and then reloaded and it showed 21/60. So the size was not increased and also I had suddenly 20 "ghost" items listed in inventory. I really only had 1 extra item. So something with the Infinite Weight isn't working as it used to, yet;

2) Super Damage: overall it works well, though I don't know if it in some ways would affect the combat with bosses or, say, monsters which have stages during the fight, like some dragons who go from "melee stage" to "flight stage" to "call in adds stage". Just in case I usually turn the option off when before I start such fights. However, I also noticed that this option can at times turn the target completely invulnerable or at least take no damage. For example, I see over long range (and I mean long range, extreme) some mobs, I target and blast them. Few get killed instantly but some, sometimes, stop taking any damage at all. Up until the point where I need to fight them in close range and they need to hit me, then suddenly they take big damage and explode. I can't confirm yet if it happens also when fighting something constantly at close range, though.

Otherwise any and every other option work very well, thank you.

Decan

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the hard work. My problem is that once I've downloaded the file and extracted it onto my desktop, I double click it and it just vanishes. The application never opens and the icon disappears. Any suggestions ?
Thank you.
disable your anti-virus software.

Luke76bg

Reaction score
Sadly f8 option doesn't work anymore, i mean fast cooldown ability!

azlan mohd noh

Reaction score
my F10 max crafting and F5 for exp didn't work .. 2 days ago it works now it not .. any idea ??

IVAO04

Reaction score
Since the latest game update, I'm unable to get any of the trainers to work. Can this please be addressed if time permits? Thank you.

pbeezy

Reaction score
Is anyone using this with a controller? I'm trying to get the infinite abilities to work (no cool down) they work on keyboard & mouse but not controller.

Thanks!

John Trevor

Reaction score
Hey MAF :) How are you?

Please would you make a v1.02 Trainer and add these :
+ Shards
And most importantly + Inquisition Perks Points.

thanks and keep up the good work.

Evarin

Reaction score
I made a hasty decision in my game and am stuck with a specialization I don't like. An option to repick your specialization would be great.

Hisu

Donor
Reaction score
I made a hasty decision in my game and am stuck with a specialization I don't like. An option to repick your specialization would be great.
Not doable. Besides, you can buy a respec amulet from your in-castle vendor.

AntiDE

Reaction score
All we really need now is: Acquire All Schematics feature, and this trainer will be the king of trainers for DA:I, and I will drop $40 USD. when and IF that feature ever comes to reality.