Trainer Search

Subhash

Donor
Reaction score
Hey MAF :) How are you?

Please would you make a v1.02 Trainer and add these :
+ Shards
And most importantly + Inquisition Perks Points.

thanks and keep up the good work.
Get 1 Inq perk then use the add Inquisition feature.. that will add X amount perk points. But you will need atleast 1 to begin with.

LMRN

Reaction score
Ah so it kinda needs to unlock the perk points first? I was going crazy trying to get it working.

delikvent

Reaction score
Hy guys i have a small issue. I wish to give myself few ability points but when i do, instead of getting one, i get 15 literally. And not just me, my entire party.

Thanks for the trainer! =)

Hisu

Donor
Reaction score
Hy guys i have a small issue. I wish to give myself few ability points but when i do, instead of getting one, i get 15 literally
Yep, that's how it works. Maybe we'll convince MAF to make all cheat options adjustable, but, for now, it's like this.

dachronic

Reaction score
I have the 1.0 trainers, both of them and on both trainers only the Health Potions, skill cooldown. and max crafting items work. Nothing else will activate, you hear a ding but no cheat activated and no cheat effect in game except for those 3 options. I changed the ingame key bindings for F1-F9 in game so they wouldn't contradict eachother. Is there any solution to this ?

ronkhmps

Reaction score
I have the 1.0 trainers, both of them and on both trainers only the Health Potions, skill cooldown. and max crafting items work. Nothing else will activate, you hear a ding but no cheat activated and no cheat effect in game except for those 3 options. I changed the ingame key bindings for F1-F9 in game so they wouldn't contradict eachother. Is there any solution to this ?

yeah I have the same issue. anyone knows why this happens?

Benjammy

Master Donor
Reaction score
Thank you once again for the awesome trainer and continued updates

Kleidokratoras

Reaction score
will an update come out soon ??? it doesn't work for the 1.02 version :( I really like your work though. it works better than most trainers.

padres84

Reaction score
Anyone has issue with the max crafting items and crash after you go to crafting table to put the materials for investigation ?

Richard Joy

Reaction score
Anyone has issue with the max crafting items and crash after you go to crafting table to put the materials for investigation ?

I too have had this issue. I also have problem with acquiring materials. I gather say for example Summer Stone, but it don't appear in my inventory. Some missions need to gather items and they won't complete cos some items I'm gathering, are not showing up.

Richard Joy

Reaction score
Instant cool down doesn't work if you are playing with a controller.

I've not tested using keyboard only. I prefer the controller, so won't even bother. Thanks for the heads-up.