Trainer Search

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
I've the same problem as Greks
and i checked the version is 1.00 and using the trainer Dragon Age Inquisition V1.00 Trainer +13 MrAntiFun
but it's the same.. why???

I am using the V1.00 trainer as in the game version but only 3 options are working for me. I am using the 1.00b trainer please help.

Origin auto-patched the game back in December - if you own a legit version of the game, Origin won't let you play it without updating and V1.00 versions of the trainer don't work with the patched game. Try using the V1.01 versions.

naenaeb94

Reaction score
Set Influence You want, go to the war table, spend 1 point, You will get Influence points. :) It was written few post above from Yours, btw.
I wasn't talking about the Inquisition points, I just meant the influence in general. I have no issues getting the Set Inquisition function to work, only the Set Influence function. A few others have mentioned this problem but no one has replied which is why I asked.

Titusfynn

Reaction score
by v1.01, do mean the game or the trainer?

PS: I own the R.G. Mechanics of the game.

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
by v1.01, do mean the game or the trainer?

PS: I own the R.G. Mechanics of the game.
Again, legit copies of the game were auto-patched on/around Dec. 9th. Only V1.01 of the trainer will work with those games.

P.S. I have no idea what R.G. Mechanics is, but if they're selling legal copies of the game, then it should have been patched like the others.

TigerCookie

Reaction score
Ive downloaded the trainer but im having trouble activating it i use a laptop and windows 8 64bit each time i push F1 to activate it i hear a bing but the trainer dont activates, any tips for making it work?

selphie

Reaction score
why would you need super jump or gravity mode, I never had the need for them.
something useful would be all the schematics but that will be a huge work for him and will take a lot of time
what is the problem???? LING trainer have this option and it`s great!) but there is other problems in his trainer that makes game unplayable(((

Athazel

Reaction score
what is the problem???? LING trainer have this option and it`s great!) but there is other problems in his trainer that makes game unplayable(((
no problem with it, is just that it is not THAT important, especially when he is busy making so many trainers

selphie

Reaction score
no problem with it, is just that it is not THAT important, especially when he is busy making so many trainers
THAT is important for me!) This option will save a lot of time! Collecting shard ets.... I think many will agree with me. :) So I hope hi will add this option in the next update of this trainer.

Athazel

Reaction score
yeah I agree about the shards anyways if we have any chance that he add more options for this trainer we will have to gather the ideas in one place so he can see them clearly.

marduk606

Reaction score
I usually have infinite potions enabled when I play this game, pretty much the only enabled code I use besides Mega Exp. Only problem I finding, and I'm not sure if it is related is I'm trying to do certain missions that involve gathering resources or gold on the War Table and they don't seem to close. I can keep doing them over and over and over again and they don't close or become completed. Is this because I have infinite potions enabled? I only used the Infinite Gold cheat once, but that's about it. So is this connected to infinite potions?

naenaeb94

Reaction score
I usually have infinite potions enabled when I play this game, pretty much the only enabled code I use besides Mega Exp. Only problem I finding, and I'm not sure if it is related is I'm trying to do certain missions that involve gathering resources or gold on the War Table and they don't seem to close. I can keep doing them over and over and over again and they don't close or become completed. Is this because I have infinite potions enabled? I only used the Infinite Gold cheat once, but that's about it. So is this connected to infinite potions?

Those are repeatable war table missions, they don't ever close, at least they never have for me, even before getting the trainer. I'm pretty sure they're just missions that you can repeat as many times as you want to continue gathering resources or gold.

marduk606

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can buy some high level items, or schematics to forge them myself? I have plenty of resources and craftables to forge nice items. But I cant seem to find any schematics, and all the markets I go to have pretty low level stuff. Pretty stuck with this aspect of the game. I'm specifically looking for Qunari usable stuff. As well as Staffs for my sorcerer.

Last edited:

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can buy some high level items, or schematics to forge them myself? I have plenty of resources and craftables to forge nice items. But I cant seem to find any schematics, and all the markets I go to have pretty low level stuff. Pretty stuck with this aspect of the game.

Without knowing what stage of the game you're in or what you consider "high level", your best bet would be to check out the shop in the Canyon in the Hissing Wastes (east of the Canyon Camp and beneath the Canyon Overlook landmark) - that's about as close to 'high-end' for merchants in the game as I've found. The merchants you get when you liberate and occupy the castles in Crestwood, Emprise de Lion, and the Western Approach are probably the next-best... Have fun.

Psypher

Reaction score
It used to work yesterday but now it just chimes whenever I activate using F1. I have the legit copy btw.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
It used to work yesterday but now it just chimes whenever I activate using F1. I have the legit copy btw.

I just tested both the 1.01+13 and the 1.01+15 versions of the trainer and both still activated 100%

so the problem to me is on your end of things and not the trainer/s

marduk606

Reaction score
Without knowing what stage of the game you're in or what you consider "high level", your best bet would be to check out the shop in the Canyon in the Hissing Wastes (east of the Canyon Camp and beneath the Canyon Overlook landmark) - that's about as close to 'high-end' for merchants in the game as I've found. The merchants you get when you liberate and occupy the castles in Crestwood, Emprise de Lion, and the Western Approach are probably the next-best... Have fun.

Well I'm Level 23 and my weapons are pretty good for most of my party. But my Armor isn't the best.

Anyway I can't seem to find Hissing Wastes, where is it? Do I have to unlock it from a mission?

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
I shall bury my head in shame, i too, saw the first trainer and didn't check which version corresponded to which game version i had.
Guys, CHECK YOUR GAME VERSION AND YOUR TRAINER VERSION.
That should solve 99% of your problems. Silly Silly me.

Although, when i go to hand in the research, i CTD (Crash To Desktop) any ideas there?

Yeah it generally crashes when you hand in research with mega items best to save game before that hand in then cancel multi item save reload game knows that you are using cheat as it does not expect you to hand in 99 of each item hope that clears that up for you.