Trainer Search

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
There is a console (after pressing Tilde Button "~"), but there are only options to improve/hack/change resolution, textures etc.
DAI was built on Frostbite engine, and there's no way to cheat in this one. It's a shame, because there is no way to build mods for this game either.

It is a shame that the frostbite engine will never have a set of public tools released so as you say there will never be any useful mods for the game to extend the gamplay life as they do in Skyrim and all the fallout - Daggerfall games

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
I'm probably being stupid but i cant seem to get the set influence feature to work with this trainer.
Mr Antifun "For Power and Inquisition Points , Make sure you have more than 1 Point at least then open Characater Record then Attribute Then close it , After that you can set power and inquisition"
You need some points first thats the way all trainers work you need something to subtract or add to change the variables.

Psypher

Reaction score
I just tested both the 1.01+13 and the 1.01+15 versions of the trainer and both still activated 100%

so the problem to me is on your end of things and not the trainer/s
strangely it works again. did not do anything different.

misiekwj

Donor
Reaction score
Works great, but at the beginning of the antivirus program does not detect it as a Trojan and now it so classified and automatically quarantines. I know that some trainers can be classified as a virus but I wonder for what has not happened so from the beginning?
Thank you.

A3you

Reaction score
With 1.01+15 game is instable, crash. For example with lingon Up3 +16 never crash.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
strangely it works again. did not do anything different.
well first let me say that it works for you again is good news .next I am no tech guru just someone who is more talking from a (self) trial and error method of problem solving .but if this happens to you again in the future try re-booting your PC to see if that will fix this issue .

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
With 1.01+15 game is instable, crash. For example with lingon Up3 +16 never crash.
If you are serious then I am guessing your a fanboy of another trainer this trainer has no impact on the games stability it could not have. So im guessing your speaking from ignorance rather than experience.

如果你是認真的話,我猜的另一個教練這個教練對遊戲穩定性,不可能沒有影響你的一個變形金剛迷。因此,即時通訊從無知,而不是經驗猜測你的口語。

그런 다음 내가 추측 심각한 경우 다른 트레이너의 팬보이있어.
이 트레이너는 없었다 게임의 안정성에 영향을주지 않는다.
그래서 무지보다는 경험에서 말하기를 추측 임.

Last edited:

Darcoolio

Reaction score
Any chance to make some kind of editor to import our previous choices from DA:O and DA 2?
I dont have cash for original :)

Adnan008

Donor
Reaction score
for gods sake.. why every other crafting materials maxing to 99 but fade-touched ones?

TuryScrema

Reaction score
Just wanted to ask if "Companion Approval" is on your list for future builds?

cyran9

Reaction score
I'm having an issue with the Infinite weight not working correctly. I have already invested in the inquisition perks for a max of 90. When I use the cheat it changes my inventory number to -235. I've tried reloading, changing characters, etc and it does the same thing. And it keeps ticking up. Any ideas?

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
I'm having an issue with the Infinite weight not working correctly. I have already invested in the inquisition perks for a max of 90. When I use the cheat it changes my inventory number to -235. I've tried reloading, changing characters, etc and it does the same thing. And it keeps ticking up. Any ideas?
Have you tried using the 'set max weight' feature on the V1.01 Trainer +13 instead of the infinite weight feature on the V1.01 Trainer +15? Using the +13 version, maybe try setting your max weight to 900...

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
Any chance to make some kind of editor to import our previous choices from DA:O and DA 2?
I dont have cash for original :)
Impossible even the games own system does not really import saves

ProTecz

Reaction score
I can't seem to get max crafting items to work on some items, like Fade-Touched and Dragons Tooth.
Probably more in the future, anyone know how to fix it?

crimsonB

Donor
Reaction score
I can't seem to get max crafting items to work on some items, like Fade-Touched and Dragons Tooth.
Probably more in the future, anyone know how to fix it?
use infinite potions cheat. Then sell one of those items to a vendor and it should become x99