Trainer Search

marduk606

Reaction score
Now to be clear I'm not asking if you can use this trainer in multiplayer. I'm asking are there any consequences to going into a multiplayer game, without the trainer, after you used the trainer for your entire single player experience?

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Now to be clear I'm not asking if you can use this trainer in multiplayer. I'm asking are there any consequences to going into a multiplayer game, without the trainer, after you used the trainer for your entire single player experience?

you have nothing to worry about if the trainer is NOT activated when you are in/playing in the multiplayer mode of the game.

ale-nerd

Reaction score
Yeah it generally crashes when you hand in research with mega items best to save game before that hand in then cancel multi item save reload game knows that you are using cheat as it does not expect you to hand in 99 of each item hope that clears that up for you.

The reason it crashes is because you have more than 1 stack of research item. By meaning stack i mean that after 99 items, new stack appears.
To get rid of it, go into inventory and destroy all unnecessary ones, so you'll have 1 stack (99 items) of each.
Then, you can use research

daftshadow

Reaction score
Just wanna chime in and say thanks for your contribution. Out of the trainers I've tried so far, yours is the only one that hasn't cause the game to kick me back to the main menu or even a CTD due to the game's anti-cheat system. Also even though it's outdated, it still works with patch 2!

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
The reason it crashes is because you have more than 1 stack of research item. By meaning stack i mean that after 99 items, new stack appears.
To get rid of it, go into inventory and destroy all unnecessary ones, so you'll have 1 stack (99 items) of each.
Then, you can use research
Or just save without the active trainer then reload both would work its an anti cheat check pretty standard one

Shifer

Reaction score
I can't seem to get max crafting items to work on some items, like Fade-Touched and Dragons Tooth.
Probably more in the future, anyone know how to fix it?

The way I get the fade touched materials to stack is to have max crafting enabled and to actually select the item and discard it. It won't go away but it will stack to 99. It works for me every time but just to be safe in case something goes wrong or you don't have the max crafting items enabled you should save the game just before doing this. Other people say they get it to work by doing the methods of selling to vendors or moving it to valuables and moving it back but I haven't tried these ways.

ScreenshotWin32_0007_Final.png

Last edited:

marduk606

Reaction score
Is this a glitch because of infinite potions being enabled or having 99 of crafting items (or more than 99) or just a game glitch in general?

I was filling out requisitions on Emprise Du Lion and the officer just kept giving me the same ones over and over again even after I filled them. I've done requisitions on other places without any problems (even with 99 and infinite potions enabled) but this is the first time I saw this. Is this a glitch in the game or just because I have something enabled from the trainer?

yama

Reaction score
There was a patch update today and the current trainer will not work the trainer is needing a update to work with the 1.03 patch. And as for the trainer for the 1.01 patch I never had any problems with the trainer all the options worked well for me. Hopeing to see an update soon for 1.03. Keep up the good work Mr. Antifun.

qa12

Reaction score
Same here update causes 1.01 trainer to not work... i can use F4, F7 and F8. But the rest including the activate trainer is dead with the new update for the gamle...Also the 1.01 was working perfectly before todays update for me..

qa12

Reaction score
And now it's F10 and F11..so apparently it changes from reloading the trainer..

Reaction score
I think this trainer's version is not working, as after 105 hours playing it suddenly stopped being effective today (1/20/15). Does anyone know if there has been a late update in the game servers causing this?

dtgladius

Reaction score
There was a patch today. Give it some time. MrAntiFun is pretty good about getting things updated in a timely manner from what I've seen.

yama

Reaction score
Bioware released the 1.03 patch today so it will be a little bit before a new trainer will roll out.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Updating my game now , Will try to update the trainer before i go to bed .