Trainer Search

giulioman

Reaction score
I have a good idea for the trainer: Can you code a 1 healt point cheat for who choose reaver class? Thanks for reading.

blaize7373

Reaction score
I have the most recent version of the game, all dlc and such, but i cant seem to get the trainer to activate. Can anyone help?

HCmarcel

Reaction score
I tried them all, nothing works, everytime i get the notification of Failed assingning temporary name... please help!

Tibero

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the awesome trainer! Unfortunatelly the 15 B Version is not available seems like the link is dead.

Webster Ashwell

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun
The version before your last one works just fine, I think the newest one doesn't have the right values, as it can't lock in the health or mana values, nor does the mega xp work or anything else really besides the super damage.

Edit:
It only works whilst not in combat, the health and mana values cheat won't work if you're engaged in combat with an enemy.

Last edited:

HellGhost3-8

Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun,

Thanks for all the trainers you gave us.

I run the Dragon Age : Inquisition GOTY version, so the 1.0.0.12 on Origin.
Can you make a trainer for this one please ?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I have the most recent version of the game, all dlc and such, but i cant seem to get the trainer to activate. Can anyone help?
Start game first then the trainer and get the latest trainer .
I tried them all, nothing works, everytime i get the notification of Failed assingning temporary name... please help!
Rename the trainer to something with shorter name
Hey thanks for the awesome trainer! Unfortunatelly the 15 B Version is not available seems like the link is dead.
If forum is up then links are up ,Try again could be your antivirus blocking it.
@MrAntiFun
The version before your last one works just fine, I think the newest one doesn't have the right values, as it can't lock in the health or mana values, nor does the mega xp work or anything else really besides the super damage.

Edit:
It only works whilst not in combat, the health and mana values cheat won't work if you're engaged in combat with an enemy.
I only updated EXP cheat i didn't do anything else .
Hi MrAntiFun,

Thanks for all the trainers you gave us.

I run the Dragon Age : Inquisition GOTY version, so the 1.0.0.12 on Origin.
Can you make a trainer for this one please ?
Use latest trainer and it should work .

Razzor

Reaction score
Is it possible to create a cheat for all schematics and crafting mats? :)

blaize7373

Reaction score
Start game first then the trainer and get the latest trainer .

Rename the trainer to something with shorter name

If forum is up then links are up ,Try again could be your antivirus blocking it.

I only updated EXP cheat i didn't do anything else .

Use latest trainer and it should work .
Thanks for the reply, tried what you said and still can't activate trainer.

Bowlinch

Reaction score
Just a quick question for anyone that can answer this. I play DAI on the Xbox one with friends and just got it on the PC, if I use a cheat engine to change the amount of gold I have in multiplayer so I can mess around by my self will I be banned?

Reaction score
Just a quick question for anyone that can answer this. I play DAI on the Xbox one with friends and just got it on the PC, if I use a cheat engine to change the amount of gold I have in multiplayer so I can mess around by my self will I be banned?
anything in multi-player has the chance of getting you banned. they have systems in place to check if anyone uses cheats during multiplayer.

RevRRR

Reaction score
First of all, I love your trainers! Thanks for the work you do for us. I have DA:I Digital Deluxe Edition. The version number is 1.0.03 I tried a couple of your trainers for this game and 1.03 version seems to work the best. I just figured maybe you omitted the first 0 in the version number. Anyways, the problem with the trainer is the
1. F1 Activate Trainer doesn't work for me
All of the other Function keys respond by turning red and sounding off but only effects I see in game are inf. potions, weight, crafting materials and mega damage. The "Set Power, Set Inq..." entry fields don't seem to do anything at all. I followed the instructions under the video and googled relentlessly, trying out different trainers, all by MAF of course, and I can't seem to find a solution. So I resort to actually posting as a plea for help.

Also a bug I noticed when using the infinite crafting materials is that it also makes the creature research materials infinite as well and when you turn them in while the cheat is activated causes a crash. If you deactivate it before turning them in, it won't crash. You lose the research items but turn in 99 of each works fine and grants a bunch of experience and bonus damage to the effected creature types.

Derstro

Reaction score
hi the trainer doesn't work for me i don't understand, its possible i have a help please ?

uniqueusername

Master Donor
Reaction score
With the latest trainer on latest update, seems like inf. potion and material works, but money,power,inquisition...etc not working...

I got the same Problem... and if you only once activate the option for unlimited crafting materials, you cant give "creature parts" for research. The game crashes if you do so, propably because that items are affected to the cheat too... even the trainer is not running.

lipe_vasco

Reaction score
Trainer is not activating, I think I should hear the "Trainer Activated", but I hear another sound. Help pls

uniqueusername

Master Donor
Reaction score
Trainer is not activating, I think I should hear the "Trainer Activated", but I hear another sound. Help pls

If you hear a "ping" means that the trainer dont recognize the .exe of your game... that happens when u
1. use the wrong version of the trainer
2. use a cra_cked game (some work some not)