Trainer Search

isachy gonzalez

Reaction score
for some reason all of my trainers wont work when i press the F1 thropugh f12 keys.. it just makes the noise of a misspressed key.. what do i do?

Pheynix

Reaction score
Could it be that "Set Influence" doesnt work? cuz every time , when I set it on 50000 , it won't go up o:

lemagicd1ck

Reaction score
i have the hacked deluxe version v1.0 or atleast this is what i find in properties and v1.0 trainer doesnt work except F4 and F8 lolz, any ideeas on how i can solve this please?

Cosmixx

Reaction score
having this issue as well of the f1 not being able to activate it :/ just makes a noise (i tried minimizing and still nothing)

boneyXXX

Reaction score
hey I have the right trainer for my version for dragon age inquisition but no matter what I do I cant get it to activate ive scowered a bunch of sites and even checked on here and I cant figure out why its not workin or how to activate it ive used your trainers for a few games and they have always worked without any problems so just thaught I would ask for some info on how to get it workin :) cheers

Ingis

Donor
Reaction score
My version of the game is the Deluxe edition with all DLC's And the version file says that it is version 11. But none of the trainers listed are working for me.

I have delux edition and with all dlc from origin and the version 1,11 B is working fine, maybe is the firewall or your antivirus is blocking the trainer

iamcrazy

Reaction score
I have delux edition and with all dlc from origin and the version 1,11 B is working fine, maybe is the firewall or your antivirus is blocking the trainer

I have deluxe edition also but some not work in ver 1.11 B like infinite HP and MP, and some work like infinite potion. I don't know why.

Anyway Thanks @MrAntiFun for trainer!!!

Tolodociro

Reaction score
I cannot activate the trainer v11b, im pressing f1 f1 and never activates. Is this normal

My version is deluxe with all the dlc

dipiDOR

Reaction score
Hi all
I'm having difficulties activating the trainer (1.11 +15 B), as in pressing F1 won't activate it. I tried running both DA3 and trainer as admin, tried the other 1.11 trainer, but nothing. Any ideas?