Trainer Search

twykster

Reaction score
Version 1.00 + 13
Dragon Age Inquisition (Origin Digital Deluxe Download)

It was working until a patch today (09 DEC 2014) to the game from the Origin client. The trainer no longer works.

Thank you for work!

Muthe

Reaction score
Hi! I've got an original game, 1.00 version, i start the game, then the trainer, But i can't acitvate it, but 3 options are working: unlimited potion,instant cooldown,max crafting item. dont have antivirus, nor the windows UAC.

Athazel

Reaction score
the game was patched are you completely sure it still is 1.00?
I can say for sure the 1.01 trainer works more than fine with the patched version

Muthe

Reaction score
Where Can i see what version is my game? cause i look at the right click on the games icon, and there at the properties/details. i Just installed it from the original DVD, so thats why I thaught its still 1.00.

Athazel

Reaction score
since I use a retail version I keep the game updated manually so I never had the need to know where to look for my version, so cant answer that.

but my guess is your game should update automatically, no? try using the most updated trainer Mrantifan made and check if it works

vercingetorix

Reaction score
you must first be in the game, then run the trainer and begin to activate the options you want.
I've done that, but still, every time I press any of the "f" keys, their primary function overrides the hotkey command. What should I do?

Muthe

Reaction score
since I use a retail version I keep the game updated manually so I never had the need to know where to look for my version, so cant answer that.

but my guess is your game should update automatically, no? try using the most updated trainer Mrantifan made and check if it works

Thanks for the help, the game version was the problem.

Anna Straw

Reaction score
They have done an update today (20/01/2015) trainer no longer works, from the Origin client.
Thanks