Trainer Search

Rob Storm

Donor
Reaction score
Hmm. Yeah I must be doing something wrong. I have the DAO:Ultimate Edition on Steam but this trainer doesn't seem to work with it. I am sure it's error on my part, though. When I start the trainer and then the game the trainer does, in fact, recognize it. The only cheat I was trying to use was F1 for Infinite Health. I get a sound when I use it in the game but it doesn't work. Any suggestions of what I may be doing wrong? Thank you very much :)

Aidanda

Reaction score
For anyone running into trouble with the trainer's money cheat, there is a built-in money exploit. Takes a little longer, but it works perfectly. If you left-click and hold on an item, instead of dragging it to the merchant, also click and hold the right mouse button. With both held, drag the item to the merchant. It will double the sell value. Then buy the item back using regular click and drag for its regular buyback cost. You do that a few times and you can pick up something big. Do it a few more times and you'll never have to worry about money.

You do have to use that exact system. Left-click hold, right-click hold, drag to merchant. Left-click hold, drag back to inventory. Doing this with something like Vershal or one of the other big weapons nets around 22 gold per transaction. A minute or two can get you to several thousand gold.

This is also a really good way to get things for cheap aswell, as an item that costs say 20 gold when bought will stay at 20, then you sell it back for double making 20 gold and in the shop keepers shop it will now be worth a lot less, then simply buy it for a lot less

Deadsmurf

Master Donor
Reaction score
Only the first two works .....did try solution for money fix but that for me is a bust ....as somehow it keeps on -38 or -52 coins
I can't say i am happy as i can't buy anything or sell but this is the only working trainer i came a cross

TrainerFanatic

Reaction score
I too would appreciate this trainer for Dragon Age: Ultimate Edition GOG version. Thanks!!!

gphjr14

Reaction score
Works on GOG version for Stamina and HP.

HP shouldn't be activated until you fight your first human enemy otherwise you'll have 0 health and be killed in one hit. Hopefully that helps.

Nick U

Reaction score
Well, using this trainer didn't go as planned. My Windows Defender removes it whenever I attempt an open. Says it's a virus. I doubt that very much, but either way, Defender doesn't seem to like it. :(

wanderingzombie

Reaction score
Ignore it and disable the "real Time Protection ' part of it so you can download it, then turn it back on. If you are not confident about the trainer run it through virustotal.com but I would always always recommend getting the trainers directly from here and no other site. I've had numerous problems with all kinds of antivirus quarantining files I've used for years and have never had a problem with, including windows system files, and they are false positives.

nafoikagera

Reaction score
Man I used it and it was fine until Wynne got stuck in a perma stunned state and wouldn't get up off the ground then after I tried restarting it I can't disable or enable infinite health anymore to get her killed so she'll come out of it. That's one healer down the drain then again guess I won't be needing a healer

nafoikagera

Reaction score
And then I created a new character activated inf health on it switched back to the character I was playing and got it deactivated yay I can kill the old lady now screw you weird fade stalker thing!