Trainer Search

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
I hereby petition the Lord of Trainer Makers to bestow upon us peasants a trainer for this game .

My game is on Origin so for me I would prefer if it matters and you decide I am worthy a working version for Origin.

Thankyou in Advance

The End

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
I hereby petition the Lord of Trainer Makers to bestow upon us peasants a trainer for this game .

My game is on Origin so for me I would prefer if it matters and you decide I am worthy a working version for Origin.

Thankyou in Advance

The End
You can also play it on Steam as well all you have to do is use your games activation code Steam and origin games can be played on both I know cause I do.
If you dont get the trainer you can use the console xxx//dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Console_%28Origins%29 replace x's with w's :)
I love the game much more than Inquisition and the mods for it are excellent

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
mods for it are excellent
well steam will not let me register origins no matter how I try to enter the product code I originally bought and registered with origin but I can add a shortcut for it in steam that doesn't require me to login to the origin client to start the game a shortcut to inquisition on the other hand in steam still requires me to login into the origin client to somewhat use the so called benefits of steam.

mods as in the games dlc or player mods as in for example the mods you can find on nexus etc ?

nexus is about the only place I ever used mods from I used about 100 or more when I played skyrim

mostly I play MMO's aion tera rift guildwars2 legit no trainers or mods

so in closing I would still prefer it if the lord of the trainers could find the time to make a trainer

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
I checked your correct I assumed it was a two way process but its just Steam bought EA Origin games can be transfered to Origin and played on both. I bought the Ultimate edition of Dragon Age Origins on Steam yet I play it on both.
So basically Origin sucks but I already knew that being that EA is part of Origin and they are worst customer service company in world. A title they win every year in the USA.
Sorry was trying to help but looks like misinformation by me :)
I buy every game I play but I always use mods trainers or I Hex hack them to suit me myself.
Mr Antifun only makes mods for single player experience so he is never going to make them for MMO's (I would never want him to) which I also play [and play all the ones you do and more :) as I am multi lingual and I play the Korean ones too :).
No point playing MMO if you use a cheat kind of pointless
Sorry for the miss info

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Licker I know you were trying to help never any doubt in my mind otherwise .I bought the deluxe version as a preorder back in 2010. in 2010 there was if I recall no steam(atleast all games didn't have to be activated on steam) and definatly no origin client, I know I registered it at the old bioware dragon age keep but this past turkey day=thanksgiving when ea was having a sale I went and bought the ultimate edition all they did was unlock the remaining dlc I didn't already have. .the original origins I bought from D2D = direct to drive again this was way before there were all these places selling downloadable games nowadays

Last edited:

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
Its a great game and I too bought the ultimate on steam for about $5 even though I had another version only game I like better is witcher 2 I particularly like GOG so if any game is available on GOG thats were I buy them

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Its a great game and I too bought the ultimate on steam for about $5 even though I had another version only game I like better is witcher 2 I particularly like GOG so if any game is available on GOG thats were I buy them
just don't buy up all the copies of witcher 3 before I preorder mine I haven't yet ill wait a bit longer incase they decide to delay it .( turns stealth on) don't tell the lord of trainer makers I will be ringing his doorbell for a trainer for it yet(turns stealth off ) but I really do not think we will have too

I thought witcther3 was due out in Febuary 2015 saw just now= today on steam that it is now due out May 2015

Last edited:

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
Its out in may they reworked the game I trust CD Projekt RED the only game company I like always straight with their customers.
People are trying to bad rep the Witcher 3 saying the graphics are dumbed down for consoles from the first build of witcher 3 which is complete crappp.
If they were EA then I would believe everything people said as EA are a disgrace.
So I Look forward to May

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Its out in may they reworked the game I trust CD Projekt RED the only game company I like always straight with their customers.
People are trying to bad rep the Witcher 3 saying the graphics are dumbed down for consoles from the first build of witcher 3 which is complete crappp.
If they were EA then I would believe everything people said as EA are a disgrace.
So I Look forward to May

yes EA is definatly is not in my good graces today discounting inquisition 30% and its only a month old I feel like they spit on all the people that bought it at full price I say atleast 3 months before reduceing it especially with it being the so -called 2014 game of the year

and graphics have never been the first reason I buy a game

#1 I want a fun game something I really like
#2 I want a bug free game
#3 I want some replayability to the game
#4 might be Graphics but no game could have worse hair than inquisition had I will give that game worst hair of the decade maybe century

Last edited:

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
I hate EA they have done so many things to me over the years its untrue if they did not make games such as Dragonage, Mass Effect etc which may be Bioware but Bioware is EA then no one would buy their stuff.
Inquisition had copy paste 3D mappings directly from Mass Effect 3.
The main female char looked like a Fem Shep and the exact same clothing in her day time clothes as the Fem Shepard I though shittt I am in mass effect oops no I am playing Inquisition.
Compared to CD Projekt RED its a joke. Funny thing is Geralt now pretty much appears in every RPG like game these days with very minor cosmetic changes. :)
1. EA / Bioware games do tend to be fun
2 EA games are always released with very little QA testing the pre order people are the testers. In every game they release
3. EA to be fair up till inquisitions (which has no replay as no one can make mods for the engine as there are no tools released and never will be) did make replayable games
Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition and Mass Effect 2 were very replayable Mass Effect 1 to an extent Mass Effect 3 not so much (debatable)
4 The hair in every game they make and for that matter in Bethesda Softworks Skyrim and the Fallout Series is so poor that bald is first choice even for woman. The first mod I install for all these games is hair

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
I hate EA they have done so many things to me over the years its untrue if they did not make games such as Dragonage, Mass Effect etc which may be Bioware but Bioware is EA then no one would buy their stuff.
Inquisition had copy paste 3D mappings directly from Mass Effect 3.
The main female char looked like a Fem Shep and the exact same clothing in her day time clothes as the Fem Shepard I though shittt I am in mass effect oops no I am playing Inquisition.
Compared to CD Projekt RED its a joke. Funny thing is Geralt now pretty much appears in every RPG like game these days with very minor cosmetic changes. :)
1. EA / Bioware games do tend to be fun
2 EA games are always released with very little QA testing the pre order people are the testers. In every game they release
3. EA to be fair up till inquisitions (which has no replay as no one can make mods for the engine as there are no tools released and never will be) did make replayable games
Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition and Mass Effect 2 were very replayable Mass Effect 1 to an extent Mass Effect 3 not so much (debatable)
4 The hair in every game they make and for that matter in Bethesda Softworks Skyrim and the Fallout Series is so poor that bald is first choice even for woman. The first mod I install for all these games is hair

yes I played all Fallouts & all the Eider Scrolls(and I still play them) I know you might not agree with this but I played Skyrim 2k + hours that's because of the mods though .do I love Bethesda no do I hate them no I just hate the fact they allowed me to delete a quest item once costing me hours of looking and then contacting them to figure out what I had done due to there lack of no extra storage, and I will admit in solo rpg's I am a hoarderaholic but atleast until now they have been good to modders except it would be nice" Bethesda" to clean up your dirty edits before you sell us the game I do not mind hair in Bethesda games it allowed the modders to create hair and in the case of skyrim they sure did create hair one modder(dam cant remember her name) created atleast 100+ hairstyles for skyrim I wish I had met/told you few weeks ago over at ign website they had a poll you had to pick 8 of your favorite rpg charecters from over the years out of say 100 to chose from

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
Yeah I created quite a few mods for their games and edited Lings hair mod because he no longer supports it. I usually just converted mods from Oblivion as they all have basically the same engine. I am a big fan of Gopher on twitch and youtube basically without this guy the games would have fell on their face I am suprised they do not sponsor him. His step by step idiot guides to fixing crashes and imperfections is second to none.
Actually beth dont really allow us to make mods they just dont really carry out cease and desist. You are correct they gave us tools to mod the engine but they are basically the same tools we used in all the early Elderscroll games like Oblivion etc.
Funny thing is on nexus if you look at the most endorsed its rarely the adult ones yet they are the most downloaded :)
As an adult I have no idea why anyone would wish to censor games. Inquisition has an 18 cert yet there is absolutely nothing in it to warrant one.
I am weird in that my fav game of all time is still Planescape Torment as it is the most complete RPG ever made IMO.
I loved the fallout games 1&2 may have been bugged to helll but they were amazing in their RPG story choices getting a great ending in Fallout 2 was a real skill.
Fav chars hmmm
I am going to say Geralt (Witcher) others Nameless One and Morte the skull from Planescape Torment I also Kickstart Backed Torment: Tides of Numenera out next year. TBH its hard to name chars as many dont really have great personalities.
I tend to like Japanese chars or Korean ones more as they tend to have lots of story based content but even they tend to have very few strong characters. Its mostly the overall games I like the feel of them and the story. I have big hopes for cyberpunk 2077. I tend to play RPG's mostly and sometimes go back to playing my Dad's snes, genisis/megadrive ROMS as they are translated into one of my languages so its nicer than playing the original cartrage.
Most of the games made in my generation tend to not be well written and have extremely poor story content. I liked Bloodlines Masquarade TBH both bloodlines games good storys if flawed coding. Janette from that game kind of mirrors my personality in real life

Raejyn

Master Donor
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a trainer for this also. I'm using the console atm, but it's annoying. lol

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I will check it out as soon as i can .

RonAeneries

Donor
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind a trainer for this one game also. It would be very very nice to get it. Plz.