Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ki
  3. Freeze Timers
  4. Inf.Turns
  5. Inf.Premium Z Coins
  6. Inf.Zeni

Notice:

• First go into the game folder and find the game exe file for me its at "H:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\DRAGON BALL FighterZ\RED\Binaries\Win64\RED-Win64-Shipping.exe" , Right click on it then Create Shortcut or go to steam library right click on the game and select Create Desktop Shortcut , Now go to the desktop and right click the shortcut and click on properties , in Target press space after " ends and add -eac-nop-loaded , Then launch the game from the shortcut and always launch it from there when you want to use a trainer , Image of the final step should be in the second post on the thread
Big thanks!

MikeTaylor23

Reaction score
same, do arcade and use the zeni shop while offline just in case. But there is one way to reduce the amount of zeni and premium coins?

Deranzeef

Reaction score
I'm having the "Unable to initialize steamAPI." problem when launching the shortcut, any help?

Cinderkin

Reaction score
Trainer works (inf health only works for first 2 fighters). I would recommend changing the Infinite Zeni to display 10,000 coins and the Infinite Premium coins to display 100 coins. Can't spend a higher amount of each and this will at least keep it from looking suspicious.

Also if I could request a 1 hit kill. The story mode is such a boring grind (even with infinite ki and health). Would love to just speed through it.

Thanks MAF

GotenksJr

Reaction score
Trainer works (inf health only works for first 2 fighters). I would recommend changing the Infinite Zeni to display 10,000 coins and the Infinite Premium coins to display 100 coins. Can't spend a higher amount of each and this will at least keep it from looking suspicious.

Also if I could request a 1 hit kill. The story mode is such a boring grind (even with infinite ki and health). Would love to just speed through it.

Thanks MAF
While not a bad suggestion, kinda think Mega XP of some sort would be better, in my opinion its only the grinding levels I find dull and irritating, more so due to the time on loading screens etc.
Isn't it like 10 - 15k you can get per fight by default max with 3 characters in play? Also as I understand it the calculation for the XP is done per character and compared to the enemy so all 3 get different XP rewards, if that helps at all :p

Jackkosa

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer! I'm having lots of fun messing around in arcade and local matches with it. Just a couple of things I have noticed.

1. Infinite health doesn't cover the fighter in slot 3. I don't know if this should be fixed because I kind of like the idea of the team having a "weak link" that actually can fall in battle compared to the other 2.
2. Just like in xenoverse Ginyu's invincibility is tied to his body. Gotta be prepared to turn off infinite health if you accidentally (or intentionally) use it. Alternatively you could just stick ginyu to slot 3.
3. I was expecting the zeni cheat to just freeze the value but I was surprised to see it get maxed out. Oh well, more capsules for me. It doesn't seem like the lobby picked up anything from it, but I haven't taken my chances with the premium coins.

Anyways thanks to this trainer I shouldn't have much trouble getting the blueper saiyans.

Encor3

Reaction score
is there a way to reset the value of both of the Zenis?

JuanitoMUZIK

Reaction score
its hard to know if its working because usually the cheat will turn red but its not showing anything

SellVector

Reaction score
It's doesn't work for me too. I have the "Unable to initialize steamAPI." problem.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
All cheats work fine ,Please read instructions under notice and do as it says .

SellVector

Reaction score
It's work now.
I unistall EAC, put -eac-nop-loaded and block the game in windows defender firewall.

Last edited:

Hess38

Reaction score
The download keeps failing says Failed - Download Error. Anyone know a way past this?

SellVector

Reaction score
would there be a chance to have one hit kill or a hack to add exp? please