Trainer Search

yardu

Reaction score
A dragon ball/infinite wishes cheat

I don't have much but I can donate $5

darksinho

Reaction score
it is possible make a option of "All Itens" (Clothes,Accessories etc)

h3988609

Reaction score
thank you for this trainer MrAntiFun, you rock! i will have to donate.

can you please add an infinite dragon balls and unlock all clothing?

DragonFang

Reaction score
Thank you. As much as I want to beat this game fair, the amount of frustrating cheating AI with super armor or ridiculous numerical advantages and 100% dodge rates, basically made me say: ENOUGH! I guess you could say the game is... anti-fun. *Cracks up*

Ashuraman

Reaction score
Thank you. As much as I want to beat this game fair, the amount of frustrating cheating AI with super armor or ridiculous numerical advantages and 100% dodge rates, basically made me say: ENOUGH! I guess you could say the game is... anti-fun. *Cracks up*
Super Armor what? Barely ANY character in this has super armor

Francisk

Reaction score
thankies again for the new trainer, could you pls add inf items and unlock all costumes pls?

DragonFang

Reaction score
Super Armor what? Barely ANY character in this has super armor

I know, and the ones that do are crap. Like Omega Shenron: Defending Pan. Total BS. And I mentioned two other things. Y'know. I never said every character does.

The 1 VS 3 """"quests"""" late in the game are also ridiculous. 3 AI's with 100% vanish success rate and ALL attacking you with constant melee and charges. Can't even get a single punch in, and dodging is pointless unless you have 125 points in Stamina.

nikoel

Reaction score
Thanks ! :)
all techniques were in the bag, but can not equip. How to do ?

Starkiller

Reaction score
Infinite Items
Infinite Combo
Unlock All Clothes/Accessories

Those 3 options are very much desired, the 1st and 2nd the most :3

And for anyone who has issues with "Unlock all skills" simply enable the cheat go to your skill list and you should have them all then you can go to the equip skill window.

Ashuraman

Reaction score
I know, and the ones that do are crap. Like Omega Shenron: Defending Pan. Total BS. And I mentioned two other things. Y'know. I never said every character does.

The 1 VS 3 """"quests"""" late in the game are also ridiculous. 3 AI's with 100% vanish success rate and ALL attacking you with constant melee and charges. Can't even get a single punch in, and dodging is pointless unless you have 125 points in Stamina.
Defending Pan(I take it you mean that Great Saiyaman quest) is SUPER easy. Don't go for the enemies, just grab the parts and boom, one of the easiest quests in the game

Now granted the 1 vs 3 quests are tough sure but i'm pretty sure you can take other NPCS with you for those