Trainer Search

epikphael

Super Donor
Reaction score
Mega exp stopped my lvling ! rlly bad fix please
What level are you? 80 is cap for now. maybe you can try beating story mode and then get the 40 tons weight super soul. that doubles your exp gain, and may somehow fix your problem. You get the super soul atop of the dome roof above the time machine/missions area. If it doesn't work, then make another post and see if mrantifun will notice.

lflucky

Reaction score
No cheats working on mine,is their a version problem?

epikphael

Super Donor
Reaction score
Wait for the patch guys, then mrantifun will probably include it in the updated trainer for that. its only for another day guys seriously. -,-'
I just now figured out that bandainamcoeu were referring to the console versions of the game. all console versions is 1.01, so as for us, we wont be getting a patch anytime soon.. maybe... Welp, I guess its safe for mrantifun to make an updated trainer and wont rage because of a patch that happens the next day or hour... idk, what do you guys think about this?

SpeoX

Reaction score
Mega Exp. doesn't seem to work, the announcer says cheat activated but my exp gain doesn't seem different

epikphael

Super Donor
Reaction score
Mega Exp. doesn't seem to work, the announcer says cheat activated but my exp gain doesn't seem different
just beat story mode, go to the dome roof above the time machine/missions area, and find an npc who will give you the super soul 40 ton weights!, and it will double your exp. doesn't take long to level up anyways, even more so when you use the trainer.

Cheshya

Reaction score
Interesting news,

"In advance, sorry for the misscommunication and the silence on this subject.

It would seem that the content of the November 1st patch was already included in the Steam version of the game: so good news, you already have it!
"

So, no idea what the "Advance" was for, but it's clear that they don't really know when another patch is going to come down the pipe. So MrAntiFun, you're welcome to whip up some new fun stuff for the trainer if you have the time. They have no idea when the next patch will come.

PrimeXD

Reaction score
start the game first, then open the trainer, and activate the ones you want. and just to warn you, infinite skill points will ban your character from online mode.

so u cant use in online mode?