Trainer Search

narutoluffy

Reaction score
hey man, i can't use the trainer, i don't know why, but when i press the button, only windows "beep" sound

McBabe12329

Reaction score
Any update planned for this trainer? With the new DLC update the trainer no longer works.

Daiko

Reaction score
i kinda solved the thing with the infinite money but so far there isnt any good news about infinte medals so im kinda stuck with that problem too

Im dumb, try in Offline mode. Worked to me!

Yato the God

Reaction score
Everybody please DON´T download this trainer! Theres a trojan in there! DON´T DOWNLOAD THIS TRAINER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dbz hacker

Reaction score
the trainer doesn't work for me. I don't know what i'm doing wrong.

McBabe12329

Reaction score
Everybody please DON´T download this trainer! Theres a trojan in there! DON´T DOWNLOAD THIS TRAINER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

None of Mr. Antifun's trainers have viruses. They get flagged as they modify files but they're false flags.

cavemannjim

Reaction score
I am sorry to report but i have redownloaded this trainder multiple times but the inf. stamana cheat does not work please fix this. never mine the cheat was fixed in 1.6 sorry for the confusion

mamorukusanagi

Reaction score
sorry to trouble you, especially since you've provided this for us, but 1.06.01 is not working with the medals, I was wondering if there were any plans to update, I imagine you are crazy busy. Thanks in advance if you are willing.