Trainer Search

zidaen

Reaction score
Thanks for your trainers they are allways awesome, i see a lot of peopple having some ideas for the trainer but some of them can be obtain by using the dragon balls, maybe an option that gives you the DRAGON BALLS would be easyer and more usefull.

Mission 15. 1 hour. 7 dragon balls. Load trainer. Press F8. Infinite dragon balls.

It's not what you're asking for but I'm best you can do right now.

Ashuraman

Reaction score
The trainer is a big help. If there's anything that can be done for an item drop probability would be amazing. Spending hours doing the same mission for Dragon Ball is no fun. And if not I just have my work cut out for me.
You can always get all the balls then activate the infinite items option in the trainer and get all the wishes it´s what i did. Farming the balls doesn´t take too long(Except the last one that one can take HOURS)

Ashuraman

Reaction score
Mission 15. 1 hour. 7 dragon balls. Load trainer. Press F8. Infinite dragon balls.

15..is that the exploding namek one?I know two other missions that are easier to farm balls on

DarkPrince_92

Reaction score
You can always get all the balls then activate the infinite items option in the trainer and get all the wishes it´s what i did. Farming the balls doesn´t take too long(Except the last one that one can take HOURS)

Aren't the Dragon Balls given numbered? Or does it say you obtain a Dragon Ball? I have 1 or 2 right now.

Minster0

Reaction score
very frustrating when during parallel quests god mode for partners doesnt work. Any solutions?

Tylerr

Reaction score
15..is that the exploding namek one?I know two other missions that are easier to farm balls on

Really? Thats the only one i found that has the time guy in a visible spot from your spawn, so if its not there you can retry until he is (then retry after you beat him and don't get the key item)

though i just opted to edit the save file and give myself all the dragon balls, that shit was way to tedious.

someone made a program over on cheat engine forums that edits your save file and gives you all the items and stuff

sylardp

Reaction score
can u please make an the super speed and drop rate increase cheat?the low drop rate is a serious problem in this game =.=

DevinBacon

Reaction score
When I try launching the trainer, it gets automatically deleted, then my computer tells me the program I tried launching doesn't exist. What do I do to make my computer not delete the program?

naibaf86

Reaction score

I llready did that yesterday, the problem its that it only works whit somo whishes, whit other wishes it crash the game, well i allready unlock all characters and get the definitve moves, but you cant ask to get more clothes or get more power, im not sure the rest of the wishes couse when i used the wish for accesories, i think it was accesoris, well, i lost all my dragon balls even if i had the cheat activated

iq2992

Reaction score
When I try launching the trainer, it gets automatically deleted, then my computer tells me the program I tried launching doesn't exist. What do I do to make my computer not delete the program?
Same for me Disable Malwarebytes or any anti-virus.

Ashuraman

Reaction score
Aren't the Dragon Balls given numbered? Or does it say you obtain a Dragon Ball? I have 1 or 2 right now.
Here´s the thing if you check your item section you see the ball and a quantity next to it so if you use the infinite items they go to 99 as well but you need at least one

Ashuraman

Reaction score
Really? Thats the only one i found that has the time guy in a visible spot from your spawn, so if its not there you can retry until he is (then retry after you beat him and don't get the key item)

though i just opted to edit the save file and give myself all the dragon balls, that shit was way to tedious.

someone made a program over on cheat engine forums that edits your save file and gives you all the items and stuff
Mission Prepare for saiyan attack: Beat Yamcha/Tien/Krilling,patroller spawns if he doesn´t restart.Beat patroller if you don´t get ball restart.Also mission 15 is that the one where you start in the city and the patroller is right in front of you?

markregin

Reaction score
uhhmm i collected all the dragon balls and its 99 in all seven but when i went to shenron and wish the dragon balls are gone i thought i can wish unlimited lols

hisade

Reaction score
uhhmm i collected all the dragon balls and its 99 in all seven but when i went to shenron and wish the dragon balls are gone i thought i can wish unlimited lols

No you need to be careful, those items in important catergorie (Dragon ball, Time shard) no matter how many time you use inf.items, it will reset to 1 if you restart the game or something, just use the cheat again, and then turn it off so you can use 98 times

TheOnlyWeeb

Reaction score
I used the trainer and it crashed my game now i cant start it without getting to the character select and it crashes please help