Trainer Search

Avenger93

Reaction score
There is an entire thread with tutorials and there's also a program that does everything for you in it: viewtopic.php?p=5581014&sid=cdead9789cb28498a1b68bd73ed58bec

That is the topic you want on the cheat engine forum, so after you are on the cheat engine forum, just paste that after a / on the link.

Me personally I did everything with HXedit on my save file to check if it can be done. Then reverted it. I want to first do the mentors before I go and cheat me all the cosmetic stuff in and bypass this games idiotic RNG (who the **** thought it was a good ideea to make the final boss a RNG based spawn even if you fullfill all the conditions for him to spawn?)

I would request this be be editerd somwhere on the first page so we can avoid the spam of unlock everything, but it seems I can't even post the proper link as my post will just be left in moderator limbo. Oh well, the key point is: there is a program out there that gives everything, and I can tell you how to do it in hxedit if you want. PM me.

Last edited:

Quang Ly

Reaction score
hey mr antifun can you give an one hit kill or somekind of way to get all skill, i been farming like insane, and i can;t seem to get the thing i want man i hate that bs

like 2 hours straight doing same mission over and over again i think i slowly going insane

Avenger93

Reaction score
hey mr antifun can you give an one hit kill or somekind of way to get all skill, i been farming like insane, and i can;t seem to get the thing i want man i hate that bs

like 2 hours straight doing same mission over and over again i think i slowly going insane

I literally just posted you a topic that has a program which gives you EVERYTHING in the game. The trainer is fine as it is, there is a cheat engine table that can offer one hit kills as well as removing the enmy AI (esentially making them stand there like idiots, though not all characters are affected it seems. Full Power Frieza in some missions, once Vegeta, a frieza army soldier)

Quang Ly

Reaction score
I literally just posted you a topic that has a program which gives you EVERYTHING in the game. The trainer is fine as it is, there is a cheat engine table that can offer one hit kills as well as removing the enmy AI (esentially making them stand there like idiots, though not all characters are affected it seems. Full Power Frieza in some missions, once Vegeta, a frieza army soldier)
yay................ i happy i love the trainer but the RGN of this game hate me....

Avenger93

Reaction score
Oh and another thing on farming: After experimenting with the PQ's a bit I found something even more retarded: there is a set number of times when the PQ actually doesn;t even bother dropping anything, or even trigger the final boss. The prime example for me was Clash! Perfect Cell: For those who don't know it: You fight 1vs1 with perfect cell. Take him down, he gets back up and goes Full Power. Take him down both times in under 3 minutes and he again gets back up, gets a Dark Ki power-up (esentially a big stat boost and infinite ki) and get the ultimate finish. So, knowing this, I go do my first 3 runs, finishing under 3 minutes, and lo and behold: no drops of any kind, no 3rd respawn of cell. This has remained a consistent pattern all throughout the rest of the PQs I did. So I am forced to conclude the game expects you to beat each pq at least 3 times in order to maybe let you get a shot at the final boss or an item. Maybe. I swear to god, the idiot japanese moron who came up with this deserves to be placed in 3 consecutive traps from the movie SAW because that is an adequate representation of what he is doing to the players.

maestro22

Reaction score
ultimate XP does not seem to work....I level up normaly....I finished Cell Saga and I am level 34 I still did not get SJ transformation

maestro22

Reaction score
ultimate XP does not seem to work....I level up normaly....I finished Cell Saga and I am level 34 I still did not get SJ transformation

oh wait you added new trainer...did not notice...will try and see if XP hack works

Lucrass

Reaction score
The trainer no longer works in certain areas. Before it never worked in the offline vs mode. Since the patch earlier this morning it now doesn't work when you fight against your chosen master. The time limit freeze option no longer works in any of the game modes. Other then that most of the options seem to work in Parallel quests. I am looking forward to your updated trainer, Thanks for all your hard work! This is the only place I go for trainers now! :D

Ashiaka

Reaction score
Hey, so, first time using trainer, decided I'd let you know something odd I experienced while using it.

Was farming for an item, turned on mega XP cause why not, and got to 20 lvls in a few runs... but only like, 4 lvls worth of Attribute points. Not sure what that's about, but thought you should know.

tirasangue

Reaction score
Hey so... Mr anti fun, i tested the Trainer and it worked wonders, however i had used the Trainer to get infinite items, getting the dragon balls to be infinite, however now they are all set to 0, meaning i can't get any more of them, and using the trainer to get infinite items won't work, please help me T.T

Z3r0

Reaction score
Hi. Freeze timer doesn't seem to work (Inf.Time doesn't activate when I press F9), But everything else works.

ozyt

Reaction score
but, mr antifun, trainer is doesn't work when i play Offline Battles :(

MrGajitano

Reaction score
For some reason Freeze Timer has stopped working. It was working fine but it has seem to have stopped working as of yesterday. Was there an update that changed the offset perhaps?

EDIT: After reading through the latest posts in this thread, it seems that there must have been an update that has changed some offsets. Please be careful using some of these cheats until an update is released. Infinite HP, KI and Stamina seem to be working fine.

Ashuraman

Reaction score
Hey so... Mr anti fun, i tested the Trainer and it worked wonders, however i had used the Trainer to get infinite items, getting the dragon balls to be infinite, however now they are all set to 0, meaning i can't get any more of them, and using the trainer to get infinite items won't work, please help me T.T
when you made a wish did you still have the infinite items cheat on or did you turn it off?Cause if you kept it on then the balls should have stayed 999