Trainer Search

dstrukd

Donor
Reaction score
I literally just posted you a topic that has a program which gives you EVERYTHING in the game. The trainer is fine as it is, there is a cheat engine table that can offer one hit kills as well as removing the enmy AI (esentially making them stand there like idiots, though not all characters are affected it seems. Full Power Frieza in some missions, once Vegeta, a frieza army soldier)
shits too complicated, i want to be able to press a button and have it work

MrGajitano

Reaction score
When will there be an update for the Freeze Timer? It's not working anymore :(

tirasangue

Reaction score
when you made a wish did you still have the infinite items cheat on or did you turn it off?Cause if you kept it on then the balls should have stayed 999
I turned it off, however, i used it like 7 times, and it was set to 98 so it should still have all of them...

marco888

Reaction score
i have version 1.01.21058 and work all except freeze timer. good job boss :D

tirasangue

Reaction score
I opened the game again just now, and somehow it auto fixed itself, thank you for the trainer Mrantifun =D!

aux116

Reaction score
I think I got the worst luck cause my save got corrupted by the max attributes from the trainer and I was getting really bad blue screens. I deleted the save file and config file, started over and now it's fine. Yeah.....don't go overboard with the attributes. Fair warning.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I will be checking out the game again today , Will try to fix timer and added couple more stuff if possible .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Fixed timer , Fixed Stamina when using X20 also added unlock all skills , Is there anything else?.

Avenger93

Reaction score
shits too complicated, i want to be able to press a button and have it work

And as I said: there is a small little java program in that thread on page 3 second to las post that let's you hack in all cosmetic items, important items, consumables, crafting items, all z-souls and all the skills with one push of a button. You can even choose how much of each items type you want.