Trainer Search

Simbad69

Reaction score
thx for the trainer btw, and can you do a cheat for unlocking all the equipment ?

jessica91

Reaction score
I realy love your trainers thank you so much :) !

I just have 1 problem, when i try to activate the "unlock all skills" ("F12") it just makes a screenshot :( .

#Nevermind i found the problem some buttons are working even i havent pressed F1 and that was the mistake :D

MrGajitano

Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun, thanks for the update on the trainer, wonderful job! I was curious, would it be possible to unlock all non-usable skills too and set them in the skills list permanently? There is currently a way to add skills like SSJ3, Rage Saucer, Bloody Sauce, Darkness Mixer, Baked Sphere, Majin Kamehameha etc etc on a Saiyan character, or any character for that matter. It can only be done manually as far as I know at the moment, would you be able to implement this option into your trainer? Here is a small list of skills that are not yet implemented into the game. I am able to use these skills on any character I create once I manually edit it's hex ID.

Here are some skills ID not implemented for player use or implemented for specific character use but can be modified for any character:
Super Saiyan 3 - 138B
Rage Saucer - 0216
Bloody Saucer - 0215
Darkness Mixer - 0214
Spirit Bomb Tower (Time Patroller Specific) - 005
Super Spirit Bomb - 13B0
Father-Son Kamehameha - 13CE
Baked Sphere - 159B
Boiling Burg - 15A4
Majin Kamehameha - 0172
Self-Destruct - 1414

If you need more ID's, let me know.

Quang Ly

Reaction score
I LOVE YOU MR ANTIFUN omg unlock all skill thanks god no more hours of farming

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Here is the thing guys , I can't keep working on one game for a week , I have to move around and update other trainers ,I will try to add more stuff in couple days tho like unlocking items and perhaps speed in town .

ElcondeLucanor

Reaction score
Here is the thing guys , I can't keep working on one game for a week , I have to move around and update other trainers ,I will try to add more stuff in couple days tho like unlocking items and perhaps speed in town .

I think your fans prefer "Always Rank Z" and "Always have all the Dragon Balls".

Simbad69

Reaction score
I think your fans prefer "Always Rank Z" and "Always have all the Dragon Balls".
the "Always have all the Dragon Balls" is already done using the "Infinite Items" cheat, just get them all once go check them at your bag and u have 98 dragon balls of each.
the Unlocking Items like equips, skills, etc.. would be a great addition but for town speed is kinda meh.
and those skills that are in the game but we cant use would be worth checking out if possible.

Hi MrAntiFun, thanks for the update on the trainer, wonderful job! I was curious, would it be possible to unlock all non-usable skills too and set them in the skills list permanently? There is currently a way to add skills like SSJ3, Rage Saucer, Bloody Sauce, Darkness Mixer, Baked Sphere, Majin Kamehameha etc etc on a Saiyan character, or any character for that matter. It can only be done manually as far as I know at the moment, would you be able to implement this option into your trainer? Here is a small list of skills that are not yet implemented into the game. I am able to use these skills on any character I create once I manually edit it's hex ID.

Here are some skills ID not implemented for player use or implemented for specific character use but can be modified for any character:
Super Saiyan 3 - 138B
Rage Saucer - 0216
Bloody Saucer - 0215
Darkness Mixer - 0214
Super Spirit Bomb - 13B0
Baked Sphere - 159B
Boiling Burg - 15A4
Majin Kamehameha - 0172
Self-Destruct - 1414

If you need more ID's, let me know.

Can i ask in what file or where did you see this ?

ElcondeLucanor

Reaction score
the "Always have all the Dragon Balls" is already done using the "Infinite Items" cheat, just get them all once go check them at your bag and u have 98 dragon balls of each.

But having 99 "Important items" is the worst thing you can have, and the admins can check out your items and know if you're using hacks, if he could make always have 1 dragon ball of each type it would be perfect (1 one star, 1 two star, etc... everytime).

For example Ctrl + 9 = 1 dragon ball of each type, then you'll use the wish to shenron and again Ctrl+9 to have again the seven Dragon Balls without danger.

Last edited:

MrGajitano

Reaction score
the Unlocking Items like equips, skills, etc.. would be a great addition but for town speed is kinda meh.
and those skills that are in the game but we cant use would be worth checking out if possible.

Can i ask in what file or where did you see this ?
Absolutely, I found them using cheat engine.

But having 99 "Important items" is the worst thing you can have, and the admins can check out your items and know if you're using hacks, if he could make always have 1 dragon ball of each type it would be perfect (1 one star, 1 two star, etc... everytime).

For example Ctrl + 9 = 1 dragon ball of each type, then you'll use the wish to shenron and again Ctrl+9 to have again the seven Dragon Balls without danger.
You don't have to worry about having 99 dragon balls, they get reset to 1 once you go online. As do time chasm crystals.

MrGajitano

Reaction score
Oh, please teach me your ways of CE xD

Did you add those skills to your created Char ? if yes pls show me some pics pls
Yes, they are on my custom character. If you have Skype, I can teach you in about 3 minutes.

Simbad69

Reaction score
Yes, they are on my custom character. If you have Skype, I can teach you in about 3 minutes.
fortunately i do have Skype but im only at home during weekends so it will have to stay for next week.

MrGajitano

Reaction score
Oh, please teach me your ways of CE xD

Did you add those skills to your created Char ? if yes pls show me some pics pls
Never mind, here is a tutorial I just made =).

Step 1: Save all these hex ID's in notepad, we are going to use them.
Maximum Charge - 0251
Full Power Charge - 0250
Energy Charge - 024F
Prelude to Destruction - 028A
Energy Charge - 024F
Full Power Charge - 0250
Rage Saucer - 0216
Bloody Saucer - 0215
Mach Kick - 0C1
Mach Punch - 0C0
Afterimage - 073
Super Dragon Fist - 003
Super God Fist - 002
Darkness Mixer - 0214
Prepare to be Punished - 01A5
Super Saiyan - 1389
Super Saiyan 2 - 138A
Super Saiyan 3 - 138B
Potential Unleashed - 13D8
Saiyan Spirit - 1392
Super Spirit Bomb - 13B0
Neo Tri-Beam - 1400
Self-Destruct - 1414
Justice Combination - 14DC
Shocking Death Ball - 14AA
Baked Sphere - 159B
Boiling Burg - 15A4
Majin Kamehameha - 0172
Kamehameha - 000
Super Kamehameha - 1388
Perfect Kamehameha - 14BE
X 100 Big Bang Kamehameha - 1586

Step 2: Download Cheat Engine, it can be found through Google easily. Open it up and load DBX into the process list. Set the Value Type to "2 Bytes" and tick the "hex" box.

Step 3: Go in DBX and set your super or ultimate to something easy we can search for in cheat engine. For something easy to find with supers, we would use "Full Power Charge" and "Maximum Charge". For something easy to find with ultimates, we would use "Super Saiyan" and "Super Saiyan 2".

Step 4: Lets say you set your super to Full Power Charge. Exit the skill select menu so it saves the new selected skill and search for 0250 (Full Power Charge hex ID) in Cheat Engine by alt tabbing.

Step 5: Go back into DBX and change your Full Power Charge super to Maximum Charge. Exit the skill select menu so it saves and search for 0251 (Maximum Charge hex ID) in Cheat Engine.

Step 6: In Cheat Engine, you should now see about 6 or 7 results on the left. Highlight them all and click the little red arrow so it puts all the addresses in the bottom.

Step 7: Highlight all the addresses in the bottom and press enter to change all of their values at once. Lets say we wanted to change our Maximum Charge to Rage Saucer. Change the value to 0216 (Rage Saucer hex ID) and press spacebar to freeze all the addresses at once.

Step 8: Go back into DBX and check your PRESETS, NOT your SKILLS. If you check your skills or change your clothes, you will lose the skill you just changed. The presets can be saved in game so you don't have to do it all over again. Just set up as many presets as you like then you won't have to bother with it again.

Enjoy =)

Simbad69

Reaction score
Never mind, here is a tutorial I just made =).

Step 1: Save all these hex ID's in notepad, we are going to use them.
Maximum Charge - 0251
Full Power Charge - 0250
Energy Charge - 024F
Prelude to Destruction - 028A
Energy Charge - 024F
Full Power Charge - 0250
Rage Saucer - 0216
Bloody Saucer - 0215
Mach Kick - 0C1
Mach Punch - 0C0
Afterimage - 073
Super Dragon Fist - 003
Super God Fist - 002
Darkness Mixer - 0214
Prepare to be Punished - 01A5
Super Saiyan - 1389
Super Saiyan 2 - 138A
Super Saiyan 3 - 138B
Potential Unleashed - 13D8
Saiyan Spirit - 1392
Super Spirit Bomb - 13B0
Neo Tri-Beam - 1400
Self-Destruct - 1414
Justice Combination - 14DC
Shocking Death Ball - 14AA
Baked Sphere - 159B
Boiling Burg - 15A4
Majin Kamehameha - 0172
Kamehameha - 000
Super Kamehameha - 1388
Perfect Kamehameha - 14BE
X 100 Big Bang Kamehameha - 1586

Step 2: Download Cheat Engine, it can be found through Google easily. Open it up and load DBX into the process list. Set the Value Type to "2 Bytes" and tick the "hex" box.

Step 3: Go in DBX and set your super or ultimate to something easy we can search for in cheat engine. For something easy to find with supers, we would use "Full Power Charge" and "Maximum Charge". For something easy to find with ultimates, we would use "Super Saiyan" and "Super Saiyan 2".

Step 4: Lets say you set your super to Full Power Charge. Exit the skill select menu so it saves the new selected skill and search for 0250 (Full Power Charge hex ID) in Cheat Engine by alt tabbing.

Step 5: Go back into DBX and change your Full Power Charge super to Maximum Charge. Exit the skill select menu so it saves and search for 0251 (Maximum Charge hex ID) in Cheat Engine.

Step 6: In Cheat Engine, you should now see about 6 or 7 results on the left. Highlight them all and click the little red arrow so it puts all the addresses in the bottom.

Step 7: Highlight all the addresses in the bottom and press enter to change all of their values at once. Lets say we wanted to change our Maximum Charge to Rage Saucer. Change the value to 0216 (Rage Saucer hex ID) and press spacebar to freeze all the addresses at once.

Step 8: Go back into DBX and check your PRESETS, NOT your SKILLS. If you check your skills or change your clothes, you will lose the skill you just changed. The presets can be saved in game so you don't have to do it all over again. Just set up as many presets as you like then you won't have to bother with it again.

Enjoy =)
thx alot it works, but i have a question

How can i edit more skills except for the first Ult or Super skill ?

Edit: Nvm i figured it out, i just open alot of CE windows.

Last edited:

Daicain

Reaction score
For some reason, after using unlock all skills, my game crashed, and it keeps crashing whenever I try to go back in game.

hisade

Reaction score
Thanks again MrAntiFun, so glad you been able to do the 20x Kaioken!