Trainer Search

mojo1988

Reaction score
thank you,can you add an option to the trainer which unlocks all secret characters?

quest93

Reaction score
thank u for making trainers mr antifun ur great at what u do keep rocking

MrGajitano

Reaction score
thx alot it works, but i have a question

How can i edit more skills except for the first Ult or Super skill ?

Edit: Nvm i figured it out, i just open alot of CE windows.
No problem =)
You don't need to open alot of CE windows lol. Just search for one super at a time. Example: Set super Y to Full Power Charge and search for it's address and add it to the bottom list (don't change the value yet, save it for the end so we can edit all skills at once). Then search for Super X and add it's address to the bottom list. Rinse and repeat with Super B, Super A, Ultra Y and Ultra X. Once all the addresses are added to the bottom list, change them all and freeze them, save your presets and you're done =).

Mika_dd

Reaction score
Hi it's possible to make cheat for unlock/add all the Dragon Balls in the inventory ?

GeneralDurandal

Reaction score
I only got this for the Unlock all abilities cheat,
but it's the only part of the trainer that doesn't work.

If you chould make it work that would be very awesome,
I'm so sick and tired of farming for the abilities and Z-Souls.

EDIT-
Tried it one last time,
and it WORKED!

Thank you very much, now I can get back to having fun,
instead of just farming.

Last edited:

subjectexon

Reaction score
The trainer has worked flawlessly for me so far, though i would suggest all custom outfits and all Z-Souls if possible, its a pain to farm for them, its so tedious

subjectexon

Reaction score
Just realized something about the God mode for Partners, this does not effect story mode/parallel quest provided partners, it only effects the two extra characters you choose to bring with you on Parallel quests

Tylerr

Reaction score
No problem =)
You don't need to open alot of CE windows lol. Just search for one super at a time. Example: Set super Y to Full Power Charge and search for it's address and add it to the bottom list (don't change the value yet, save it for the end so we can edit all skills at once). Then search for Super X and add it's address to the bottom list. Rinse and repeat with Super B, Super A, Ultra Y and Ultra X. Once all the addresses are added to the bottom list, change them all and freeze them, save your presets and you're done =).

can you make one for editing regular characters (like goku) so i can give them a charge move?

also any way to set the blank ultimate slot through cheat engine?

MrGajitano

Reaction score
can you make one for editing regular characters (like goku) so i can give them a charge move?

also any way to set the blank ultimate slot through cheat engine?
I don't think I'd be able to edit other characters skills. I'll be straight up with you, I'm too noob for that lol. As for the blank ultimate slot, I'll look into it later tonight or tomorrow when I have some time.

Top Gun

Reaction score
Does infinite item give you, infinite dragon balls as well?

zero84

Reaction score
also make option for unlock all cloths and accessories.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I don't think so, please wait for MrAntiFun reply about this topic.

also make option for unlock all cloths and accessories.
Hmm I played only 1 hour, but I don't think that then items at the shop are locked, you just need to talk to some people at tiki tiki or whatever world and then you make a mission after you can buy items as you wish.

correct me if i'm wrong :)

subjectexon

Reaction score
I don't think so, please wait for MrAntiFun reply about this topic.

Hmm I played only 1 hour, but I don't think that then items at the shop are locked, you just need to talk to some people at tiki tiki or whatever world and then you make a mission after you can buy items as you wish.

correct me if i'm wrong :)
not all the clothes are available at the shop, the majority are random rewards from Parallel Quests, and you only get one piece of each set when you do randomly get anything at all, its really a pain.

As for the dragon balls, yes it acctually does work for them, but if you take the code off it resets the dragonball count to 1 of each after some time or reloading the game. another thing to note is that you need to have at least one of any item to duplicate it, including dragon balls.

hellsing3232

Reaction score
Your Awesome MAn :cool: .. THANK YOU . Finally .. works perfectly .. wish you can unlock all other cloth's and stuff too ... awesome thank you .... best trainers ever :)

Top Gun

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, so we'll just farm and collect the 7 dragon balls once then turn on the infinite item to have unlimited wishes for Shenron! Cool!!!

Quang Ly

Reaction score

the infiite item work on all even dragon ball

have it on steam and it work i wonder does it bad if you have 98 dragon ball lol

maludh

Reaction score
First of all. Thanks for you hard work.

I have an issue with the game crashing when making a wish to shenron. Just once I pick a wish it crashes. Now, I cannot tell if its a problem of the trainer or something else. So, I hope someone can tell me if they have the same problem.