Trainer Search

Bulmafan

Reaction score
Re-do trainers they don't give AP points or exp or money

MrGajitano

Reaction score
MrGajitano your Table works great but i don't get it with the Equip.
If if i change it and go too look for it the Z Soul Slot(for example) is just empty.
Can't you just do a hitbox for "unlock all Z Souls,Equipment,Accesoire"?
Are you checking in your PRESETS or in your SKILLS? If you check skills and you're using a skill/z-soul that your character can't use, it will go blank. You need to go into PRESETS, then save your preset so you can load it whenever you want.

I dont can you explain me what you did?If i choose an Equip oder Z Soul it just empty(in the Slot after)
You are probably having the same problem as above. Check PRESETS, not SKILLS =).

MrGajitano's CT works perfectly for me, but there's two things I've noticed.
1. Stamina still drains during Kaioken x20, so I have to use MrAntiFun's trainer for that as well.
2. The Always Drop Items function constantly gives items. It never stops. Doubles included. As long as you're doing the PQ, the items just keep coming.
Note this isn't a complaint, as I could fully equip several characters with clothing item doubles and/or Z-Souls.
Did you tick the "Full Stamina (Transformed)" Box? I don't seem to have an issue with this.
The items dropping several times will be looked at, I don't think I can change that though.

Also keep in mind guys, this isn't my trainer as stated on page 20. I can find most of these addresses but some are a puzzle to me, so give me time =)

Bulmafan

Reaction score
I'll have to grind in this one casue antifun trainer don't work

Bulmafan

Reaction score
i confirm, mega xp don' work, i've made lot of parallel quest and nothing, normal xp.
At level 5, without mega xp, it's easy to take 1/2/3 level in one mission/quest.
make a new trainer for this game

Ultrachocobo

Reaction score
Ok the Field is still empty but the z soul works infight. But i just never got added to your inventory.
That's ok. But it would be much nicer if can make an option too add it to your bag/inventory.

Quang Ly

Reaction score
make a new trainer for this game
Yo if you look at Page 19 you can find a link to a Cheat table, it simple steps:
1: Link clicknupload.com / ksgcjz6a86eg ( thanks to the author) (*importance* DO NOT CLICK THE ORANGE DOWNLOAD the Green)
2: get Cheat engine
3: start game Dragon ball ( does not matter it steam or not) ( steam work as well)
4: go to the folder you download the tablet then you just double click the thing (because only cheat engine can open that file ....... it should say this DBXV.CV )
5: after open the tablet the cheat engine should show up then at the bottom you should see all the option....
6: On the corner of the Cheat engine there a PC with multi colors, click it then Find DBXV.Exe
7: then just open it if it ask keep current address code, Just SAY YES.
8 NOW JUST LOG IN CLICK THE BOX, AND JUST USE IT ( if you want to JUST UNLOCK ALL SKILL BEFORE USING the OPTION IN THE Cheat Engine LIKE ALWAYS DROP REWARD, THEN USE MR ANTIFUN TRAINER)
9: NOW STOP ASKING FOR AN UPDATE, and LET MR ANTIFUN have some break to update other trainer
And he update when he available, Also thanks MrGajitano for uploading it, and share with us thanks to him i got all z-souls and all the cloths option, and Thanks mr.antifun for always upload an trainer to the game right away when it just come out. Please be more respectful, and be patient, I am sure mrantifun have a life outside of his computer (like college)

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Current trainer still working perfectly fine for me , What is the problems you guys having exactly ? .

Reaction score
b0ss please just add an option to unlock all z souls, they are extremely hard to farm

Bulmafan

Reaction score
I'm running it on paralles(mac)
so i can't launch the game and cheat enginge at the same time

Bulmafan

Reaction score
can u make a trainer like boderlands where u can choose the cheats through overides to get the ones u want

kevinblader

Reaction score
Is doesn't work for me :( god mode and kikoha inf is not work but the remaining is work help