Trainer Search

MrGajitano

Reaction score
b0ss please just add an option to unlock all z souls, they are extremely hard to farm
OMG JUST USE THE DAMN CHEAT TABLE I UPLOADED ON PAGE 20 AND STOP BUGGING MRANTIFUN FOR THIS CRAP.

Is there a way to get all clothing items with this?
-,- omfg, really dude? If you payed attention you wouldn't be asking this.

EDIT: I'm done pointing people who can't be bothered reading to the page where I uploaded the cheat table. If none of you can follow simple instructions and keep doing the same mistakes over and over with new people, then I am out and done here. I'm not going to help a bunch of people who can't help themselves. It's not hard to read through a thread before asking stupid questions.

Tiger-tank

Reaction score
i use your trainer and i have many material and equip from pararel quest , but i don't have skill after finish .

Tiger-tank

Reaction score
test with many PQ , item z soul always drop many , but skills still random , and must play PQ again and again to have skills reward
can you update cheat engine that make Skill drop rate to 100% like equip and material ?

Last edited:

Akuma123

Reaction score
There is also a save-game editor.. look for it at Google, DBXV_Save_Editor_v1.0.6.0
You'll be able to unlock all skills, all z-souls, all items, change level etc etc etc

Ashuraman

Reaction score
OMG JUST USE THE DAMN CHEAT TABLE I UPLOADED ON PAGE 20 AND STOP BUGGING MRANTIFUN FOR THIS CRAP.

-,- omfg, really dude? If you payed attention you wouldn't be asking this.

EDIT: I'm done pointing people who can't be bothered reading to the page where I uploaded the cheat table. If none of you can follow simple instructions and keep doing the same mistakes over and over with new people, then I am out and done here. I'm not going to help a bunch of people who can't help themselves. It's not hard to read through a thread before asking stupid questions.

Dude seriously chill out, there´s no need to lash out at people like that sheesh

Kastelleon

Reaction score
I also read your earlier posts but I dont know what cheat engine is
Its a program download it and learn to use it a bit via youtube, anyway, is there a way to switch basic melee attacks(Fighting styles), so I can get trunk's

NeroDB

Reaction score
Did you tick the "Full Stamina (Transformed)" Box? I don't seem to have an issue with this.

I did, and the stamina still drains during Kaioken x20.No worries, though. I don't use it that often anyway.