Trainer Search

Bulmafan

Reaction score
use the save editor DBXV save editor program i finhished the game in under 3 days

Tiger-tank

Reaction score
it work , you don't know how to make it right :p run game first , then Alt + tab minimize your game , run trainer , press button to turn on what option you need , return to game

neotheshitman

Reaction score
yeah guys i had the V1.01 trainer and it was still working for me yesterday but i bod the season pass today and i just started it up a min ago and now the trainer seems to not work any more it has 3 options now or the game crashed or the trainer is not responding to the input your giving it or the trainer response to your input but it's not doing it's job ingame hope theres a way to get it to work or maybe a new version or it's the season pass DLC pack 1
gr,
neo

bossbro

Reaction score
the keys completely stopped working for me... cant activate the trainer

actually the save just corrupted, at least i had a backup... god mode/infinite ki etc still not working tho..

edit: nevermind, godmode unlimited ki and stamina doesnt work in versus mode lol but it works in everything else

Last edited:

wyll001

Reaction score
Hmmm........ Looking bood- i mean good, so far, i'll definitivly try it litar- i mean later.
howa 'bout if in the next release you add a feature "Give all DragonBalls"?

hbujnmi

Reaction score
i agree mega exp doesn't work, at low lvls it's easy to lvl up by 2-3 lvls but i'm atm lvl 26 and it take's 2-3 quest's to lvl up since i'm getting normal exp from the missions i do & for godmode for partners it works on the ones i picked, but i remember when i got a random one without me picking he lost health & also it works on ***** retail version for any wondering.

Thanks for the trainer, i'm having a blast <3

Get get trainer to work ?

Dayana1414

Reaction score
the God mode doesn't seem to be working with offline battles... for some reason

firas724

Reaction score
THANKS MR.ANTI FUN SIR! But I have a question! Is there a way to surpass the 100 points limit? I just want to make on op character, but not too op, just like 2x damage or something xD