Trainer Search

MsGoogle

Reaction score
I’ve seen people on mr antifun some people can’t find a cheap price for dragonball z kakarot, go to plati.ru and dragonball is only $25 with bonuses they accept btc, credit card. But make sure your steam account is on Russia use hma vpn And set your steam account in russia and turn back in original once you activate the key

Diego260687

Reaction score
Any way we can get an "Ignore player/invisibility" While roaming and flying, those robots are so ******* annoying while trying to explore

Erakez

Reaction score
Again the 1 Hit Kill brings the game to crash.
I have the game on steam and i start it through wemod.

Also still the same Error Message

sizzleface

Reaction score
Not every trainer posted here is going to be from MAF.

Trainers will not be created for non-retail versions of the game. If you are going to play the game long enough to need a trainer support the devs and purchase the game.
this has never been a thing before is this something new? i have always used it for torrents before and it worked but now it wont. im gonna have to find a new trainer and support them then if this is gonna continue, i also imagine a lot of other people will be doing the same. Its a shame the app is easy to use but i only use trainers on games ive torrented so i dont get banned id never use it on a retail version

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
this has never been a thing before is this something new? i have always used it for torrents before and it worked but now it wont. im gonna have to find a new trainer and support them then if this is gonna continue, i also imagine a lot of other people will be doing the same. Its a shame the app is easy to use but i only use trainers on games ive torrented so i dont get banned id never use it on a retail version
This is the first game that I've seen where the trainer doesn't work for a non-retail version.

sephyroth89

Reaction score
Hi guys I don't understand how the "set exp" work. I mean I set the exp but the pg don't level up, even with the special training with Bonyu lvl-100.
How much i have set for level up? (for now I have Gohan lvl 77, Vegeta lvl 73 and Goku lvl 74)

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys I don't understand how the "set exp" work. I mean I set the exp but the pg don't level up, even with the special training with Bonyu lvl-100.
How much i have set for level up? (for now I have Gohan lvl 77, Vegeta lvl 73 and Goku lvl 74)
You need to set the XP higher than what you currently have then get a kill or something that gives you XP normally.

Henry.vogel

Reaction score
important for people using the Codex version: don't add the AT.exe for the custom installation. Add AT-Win64-Shipping.exe instead. It should be located in C:\(your installation path)\Dragonball Z Kakarot\AT\Binaries\Win64\AT-Win64-Shipping.exe. Use the beta version of Wemod. This way the cheats work.