Trainer Search

r_Foeburden

Reaction score
One thing, the set item id code seems to change item ok, but the appearance stays the same as the previous item. Or am i using it incorrectly?

Q-bert

Super Donor
Reaction score
One thing, the set item id code seems to change item ok, but the appearance stays the same as the previous item. Or am i using it incorrectly?

Just save/reload your game and the game will load the new appearance. It may even work as you transition between locations that require a loading screen.

rekashin

Reaction score
Awesome Trainer. If I may suggest. Is it possible to add a way to max a vocation instantly? Thanks :)

chynx123

Reaction score
Hello all, I've always used MAF's wonderful trainers but never did use them on a steam version of the game. This wont have any effects on my my steam account such as a ban? Or anything similar?

NoMan Nolan

Reaction score
Hello all, I've always used MAF's wonderful trainers but never did use them on a steam version of the game. This wont have any effects on my my steam account such as a ban? Or anything similar?
No unless it's got VAC or you use it on a multiplayer server

QCypher

Reaction score
I'm having issues with the item editor. So what I'm doing is selecting an item in my Equipment menu, like when it gives you the option of Equipping, Giving, or Discarding, and then I click Set Item ID in the trainer with the new ID in the box. Is this correct? Because nothing is happening when I do this.

MAFcellphone

MrAntiFun Cellphone
Staff member
Donor
Reaction score
I'm having issues with the item editor. So what I'm doing is selecting an item in my Equipment menu, like when it gives you the option of Equipping, Giving, or Discarding, and then I click Set Item ID in the trainer with the new ID in the box. Is this correct? Because nothing is happening when I do this.
After changing the id of the item close inventory then open it again and see if that works .

Reaction score
Well well well, Thank ya very much M'lord. Once again we praise you great might and sacrifice our children to you.

killzor

Reaction score
Will you be adding a cheat to modify your characters max HP / Stamina?

Broadhagen

Reaction score
I appreciate this.

I was wondering if it were possible for the trainer to enable the character edit permanently somehow without having to beat the game?

endlessfq

Reaction score
Thank you so much! Can you please do vocation exp cheat for fast rank leveling :p ? I already played this normally on PS3 few years back.

PapaXeLL

Reaction score
Is there a way to add discipline points for main pawns, the dicipline cheat works well with my main toon though I was hoping I can also add discipline points for my main pawn (I named it after my wife hohohoho)