Trainer Search

mcouillard101

Reaction score
For the exp, could you include Vocation exp/level too? Would like to be able to purchase all class skills.
well that would be the Discipline stat, not exp, and according to his last post thats not finished yet

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The game is limited to 4 fighters , Human and 3 AI helping in fights correct ? , Or does it change to more or less players ?.

mcouillard101

Reaction score
The game is limited to 4 fighters , Human and 3 AI helping in fights correct ? , Or does it change to more or less players ?.
I only started playing last night, but from what I can tell it's always only a max of 4

TyposZero

Donor
Reaction score

Played like 15+ hours so far and there was never once a time where I could select more than 3 AI partners (Main pawn and 2 Support Pawns)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
How long does it take to unlock skills ? , Or is skills only limited to certain characters ? ,That's the only cheat left .

mcouillard101

Reaction score
How long does it take to unlock skills ? , Or is skills only limited to certain characters ? ,That's the only cheat left .
you actually buy skills (using discipline) and then choose which ones to equip given certain situations

darez

Reaction score
But you need the vocation rank/level to buy all skills.

mcouillard101

Reaction score
But you need the vocation rank/level to buy all skills.
which happens naturally as you gain exp and get better at your chosen vocation (warrior, mage or whatever the third is called--I forget now)...so if there's a mega xp cheat in the trainer that won't matter as we SHOULD get a ton of discipline points anyway as we gain each level...and one-hit kills will kinda negate all that as well if you use it

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Alright ,Was checking the game out for possibility of an items editor similar of Dark Souls 2 .

mcouillard101

Reaction score
Alright ,Was checking the game out for possibility of an items editor similar of Dark Souls 2 .
that might be good as a seperate thing or something, but I think the stuff you've already got in the trainer will be fine

mcouillard101

Reaction score
haha yes please...just got to the huge city and I just know there's a bunch of stuff I wanna buy here with that beautiful unlimited gold lol

STIIX

Reaction score
ASAP the trainer please xDDD can't wait to play with it..I haven't started the game still cause I can't play any game without a trainer xD TY MRANTIFUN.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Alright so i got the skills just now but there seems to be no cooldown time ,Is it that certain skills only require cooldown ? .

switham866

Reaction score
Cant wait I played this on the 360 and loved it I'm still loving this game playing now In 4k I'm going to love having a trainer for this Thanks for all the work

jay_XXX

Reaction score
MrAntifun, Skills are unlocked by Progression of one's Vocation. Then the Vocation skills are purchased by discipline points. Please add a option to increase vocation experience also so we can max out all vocations and skills in no time, as Tier 6-9 Vocation takes ages lol.

Also, can you add a permanent stat boost? ( Say all attributes like HP,STR, MGK,DEF all 99999 )? This was done on PS 3 and Xbox 360 Save Editor previously.

Thanking you :)