Trainer Search

keona

Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering if you plan on creating Dungeon Rats trainer?

Thank you

awsdsd

Reaction score
+1 This game is so frustrating. Would love a trainer that let you have infinite stat/skill points at character creation(And maybe god mode)

dalus

Reaction score
so ive finished the game on Tough B*** and Murderous Psychopath both Solo mode and Iron man mode
its a hard game i mean really hard game
having a trainer for stats and stuff would be really nice to have
i tried myself to give me skill points and stat points with cheat engine but it doesnt seem to work
i find the values and i get to change them but the game just gives you an error that you have more points than you should have or something along the lines

Edit: okay i got the skill points to work you just cant go over 9 for some reason (maybe cuz i make my chars low int)
but the Stat Points i dont seem to find they are probably encrypted in a different manner than the Skill points still trying

Last edited:

vegimata

Reaction score
so ive finished the game on Tough B*** and Murderous Psychopath both Solo mode and Iron man mode
its a hard game i mean really hard game
having a trainer for stats and stuff would be really nice to have
i tried myself to give me skill points and stat points with cheat engine but it doesnt seem to work
i find the values and i get to change them but the game just gives you an error that you have more points than you should have or something along the lines

Edit: okay i got the skill points to work you just cant go over 9 for some reason (maybe cuz i make my chars low int)
but the Stat Points i dont seem to find they are probably encrypted in a different manner than the Skill points still trying

Try it with a new character. Search for exact value 4 (4 bytes) then add 1 stat point to it, then search +1 and continue until you get 1 or 2 results. The then set it to 10 and search for the next stat. I was able to create a character with all stats at 10. For the skill points, it is a regular 4 byte search.
I was able to create a character with 10 for all stats and skills.
Edit: Apparently you can increase the stats to 15 for STR, DEX, CON and PER. The rest can only be increased to 10

Last edited:

Loudless

Reaction score
Try it with a new character. Search for exact value 4 (4 bytes) then add 1 stat point to it, then search +1 and continue until you get 1 or 2 results. The then set it to 10 and search for the next stat. I was able to create a character with all stats at 10. For the skill points, it is a regular 4 byte search.
I was able to create a character with 10 for all stats and skills.
Edit: Apparently you can increase the stats to 15 for STR, DEX, CON and PER. The rest can only be increased to 10

u can also increase skills of ur character and companions by serching 4 bytes few times during the game

nexius

Master Donor
Reaction score
I tried using cheat engine, the problem is that skill edit doesn't stick around! (It's back to normal after reloading) Or is there something I am doing it wrong?