Trainer Search

StarGazer

Reaction score
I did exactly as the instructions say... loaded trainer.. but did not activate it until engaging in first battle... the individual hacks make the sound that they are activated... but the only ones that are not working for me are INF HP and INF MP .. they physically go down when hit/using magic for skills.

The other stuff... super damage.. etc.. are working perfect....

Maybe its my copy of 1.4.4 game ??? not sure.. but annoying the heck outa me... lol I end up having to use cheatmachine to scan/change/rescan/patch+freeze the hp for each character.. sucks to do this every time i load the game... because i'm clueless how to make cheatmachine always fing the correct offsets for the memory state variables of the values.

HP and MP works - when you mouse over the character during a battle, it will change the values back to full... It's not perfect, but in combination with the super damage option, your characters will survive ;)

billy08

Reaction score
thanks AF.
Ciould you make one for version 1.4.3?

gratefuljim2

Donor
Reaction score
HP and MP works - when you mouse over the character during a battle, it will change the values back to full... It's not perfect, but in combination with the super damage option, your characters will survive ;)

AHHHH.. thats the part I wasn't realizing.. moved mouse over the hp / mp bars when they fighing and use resources... values reset to full .. thanks sooo much....