Trainer Search

Razzoruk

Reaction score
i have tried the wemod trainer for dying light 2 and a lot of the cheats dont work unless you r a premium member

Kttekassitar

Reaction score
Hello, could someone please check the trainer compatibility with new Steam upgrade - Community Update #3 (1.13) ?
There were quite a few changes!

Thank you so much, and you are fantastic! ;)

Kttekassitar

Reaction score
Hi, MrAntiFun -Is there the invisible/no aggro option, When I played a year ago with your DL1 trainer, there was an option where you could run around so no one saw or attacked you! Could it be returned in this game to please? Pleaaaaase! I'm a slow player and die a lot, this was a very-very-very big help!!! I'm playing singleplayer, and it wouldn't affect others. Please? :cool: Thank you!

Last edited:

Kttekassitar

Reaction score
And I ran into a problem: "where when teleporting you die every time you land, it doesn't help that Unlimited Health is active - I die." I'm so tired, if I fall from a height of 5m and die - terrible! It is possible that it is related to the last winter update? And for example, at the moment Volatile kills you every time it hugs/bites, has it always been like that, even Unlimited Health doesn't help, and sometimes the One-Hit Kills doesn't work either.
I hope teleportation is fixed soon - please.

Last edited: