Trainer Search

QuietAsianGuy

Reaction score
Hi guys , Any bugs or new options requests please list it and i will check it out tonight , I have to go to work now .

Yeah I actually have a problem, apparently when I level up my survivor skill tree my current level doesn't exactly follow what is listed because when I go to a vendor or store I can't buy a weapon that's a certain level. Like for example, my survivor level is 19 but I can't buy any weapons that require level 11 and 12. So I'm not sure if I'm the only one who's having this kind of problem.

GonGon

Reaction score
Stealth option Please. I'd like to run around at night without attracting the special zombies.
Use F11 since you active it you will be super ultra stealth (if you know what i mean)

tom0902000

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to go out of bounds without showing "You're leaving the playable area"? I really want to go to the other side of the bridge

sakiboj

Reaction score
Can You add option for unlimited time? For those running challenges.

tom0902000

Reaction score
latest 1.2.1 patch note
• blocked cheating by changing game’s data files

Greg

Donor
Reaction score
latest 1.2.1 patch note
• blocked cheating by changing game’s data files
There was a way to edit save data files. Now it's blocked. But with this trainer You're not changing saves :) So don't worry ^_^

Cyndrical

Master Donor
Reaction score
Stealth option Please. I'd like to run around at night without attracting the special zombies.
Kill All Zombies allows you to do exactly that, I even noticed it myself when I was running around the city at Night constantly, nothing, not even single volatile was in sight.

TheGamingBoris

Reaction score
F12. -_- Lol. Wth.

I beg to differ.

d79ceb7099226404b511534bb27591e9.png

canaan

Reaction score
Yeah I actually have a problem, apparently when I level up my survivor skill tree my current level doesn't exactly follow what is listed because when I go to a vendor or store I can't buy a weapon that's a certain level. Like for example, my survivor level is 19 but I can't buy any weapons that require level 11 and 12. So I'm not sure if I'm the only one who's having this kind of problem.

Same Problem :(

GonGon

Reaction score
F11 is no reload... so I don't know what you're talking about there.
no,it's F11 is kill all zombie near by you can run around freely like a bird.
if you use first version you can't get Mega Survivor Exp
(B version Inf.ammo and No Reload same option)
1422642537_0.57831200.png

Last edited: