Trainer Search

Marceliners4

Reaction score
can someone solve it another trainer work for my pc no threat but this trainer cant hwlp me please

TheShadowfink

Reaction score
Possibly just me, but I can't seem to get Inf Health and Durability working, was working fine before patch.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
MrAntiFun will check this out, in the meantime do not ask for updates, and just be patient.

Pandemic4444

Reaction score
i am also having problems with the trainer. the new update to the game has completely messed up my trainer version 1.2.1. the inf health and durability wont turn on and the unlimited ammo even though it is on does not work in game.

Pandemic4444

Reaction score
Read the post above you
yeah i know. i couldnt edit my last post for some reason so i just made a new one. sorry. love ur avatar by the way. didnt notice its kind of a furry cat until i looked closer. cool! (and you just changed it too. aww)

TheShadowfink

Reaction score
Once again, may just be me, but now the only 2 that are working are the Health and Durability, none of the others.

EDIT: My bad didn't restart the game, previous trainer bugged it a bit, works fine, thank you.

Last edited:

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
oh wow that quick? damn man you really know how to mod. hey are you going to work on a gta 5 single player trainer?
Well i'm sure at 100% he will, but lets wait 1 more month for the game to be released :D