Trainer Search

Robo212

Reaction score
Hmmm. Not sure if this is to do with the new Bozak Horde DLC but I can't seem to activate the inf durability one at all. Just thought I'd throw this out there.

Cheers for all the trainers by the way too! Love 'em XD

Adamadman

Reaction score
v 1.5.0 won't turn on Inf health, durability and All 3 day times.
What to do?

Starkiller

Reaction score
Freeze timer or add time for bozak mission would be nice indeed, ty

penthopia

Reaction score
Hi,
I downloaded the trainer file. Then my Norton Anti-virus detected a troj file and deleted it. The zip file is empty becuase of that. Check with you. Why there is a Trojan.Gen2? What is this file? Please advise.

Imparasite

Donor
Reaction score
Hi,
I downloaded the trainer file. Then my Norton Anti-virus detected a troj file and deleted it. The zip file is empty becuase of that. Check with you. Why there is a Trojan.Gen2? What is this file? Please advise.

disabled your anti virus while using trainer, its safe.

Robo212

Reaction score
Hi,
I use Norton too and it does the same for me. However it's a perfectly safe file. You don't need to turn Norton off either. Just make sure to exclude the file from further scans. That's what I do anyway

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Hi,
trainers are made by cheat engine program(click) which mostly antivirus such as avast,kaspersky,nod32 ect is responding cheat engine process as virus because it uses as program to modifiy offsets but its false-positive,it doesn't harm anything specific in OS our trainers is safe to use it just change values in-game.

Starkiller

Reaction score
MAF, if you could come back to this trainer and add freeze timer for bozak challenge that would be awesome.