Trainer Search

Bodasain

Reaction score
The last one doesn't work for me , but nonetheless , it's not the last version of the game , could you make a trainer for the last version please =)

Bodasain

Reaction score
The trainer 1.10 is working for The Following and all of the cheats. make sure you don't load trainer at all until your fully ingame. Every single cheat works for me on latest update. I keep telling you this already. Don't know why it isn't working for you but it's working for a lot of people.

This is my game on latest 1.11 patch btw. So it doesn't need to be updated at the moment.

The problem is that the file seems to be corrupted or something, because my computer puts it each time in quaranteen

HolyDeath3000

Reaction score
The problem is that the file seems to be corrupted or something, because my computer puts it each time in quaranteen

You need to make your firewall and / or antivirus have exception for it. If malwarebytes you have to put the file in whitelist to allow it to run. Same with other programs. Which antivirus / firewall you have installed? That will cause the trainer to disappear and go into quarantine.

DSM8R

Reaction score
The trainer 1.10 is working for The Following and all of the cheats. make sure you don't load trainer at all until your fully ingame. Every single cheat works for me on latest update. I keep telling you this already. Don't know why it isn't working for you but it's working for a lot of people.

This is my game on latest 1.11 patch btw. So it doesn't need to be updated at the moment.

I know it works in single player, i was talking about co-op/online it doesn't work when you try to join a friends game it just crashes and me and my friends all use this same trainer and have the same issues that's all. it's not a big deal i was only saying we have wait for an update to play together.

ZenmasterJA

Reaction score
v1.10 trainer is a dead link to DL or at least it takes me to a dead page "ERR CONNECTION RESET" I can get the rest except the v1.10 one -.- idk.

ZenmasterJA

Reaction score
wont let me get it on either chrome or explorer its strange
and it is only that link.

Gothyx

Donor
Reaction score
Anyway to set it to level you up any faster than it currently does, having a hell of a time trying to get my legend level up.

HolyDeath3000

Reaction score
I know it works in single player, i was talking about co-op/online it doesn't work when you try to join a friends game it just crashes and me and my friends all use this same trainer and have the same issues that's all. it's not a big deal i was only saying we have wait for an update to play together.

Hmm maybe Steam's security is kicking in or game's security even if you have VAC Security disabled in your co-op session. Weird that it works on singleplayer mode and such on private but when you add someone to session it instantly crashes. Could be Dying Light or Steam preventing the trainer to work with sessions with friends. Always good to do session with friends only since you know they won't report you. :)

DSM8R

Reaction score
Hmm maybe Steam's security is kicking in or game's security even if you have VAC Security disabled in your co-op session. Weird that it works on singleplayer mode and such on private but when you add someone to session it instantly crashes. Could be Dying Light or Steam preventing the trainer to work with sessions with friends. Always good to do session with friends only since you know they won't report you. :)

No I'm positive it just needs an update and the only reason i got the game was to play with my mates so i only play co-op, and I've completed 100% of the game, found all Easter eggs and secrets so playing by myself is boring AF unfortunately. oh well its not the end of the world :D

Ryzent

Reaction score
I wanted to download the Following trainer, but got this message:
ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE
Can anybody help me?

kentzee

Reaction score
Anyway to set it to level you up any faster than it currently does, having a hell of a time trying to get my legend level up.
if you go to nexus mods for dying light there are mods on there for increasing skill, levels etc... pretty straight forward to install too

ExodusTime

Reaction score
Can you please update for Dying Light 1.11? please? MrAntiFun youre great, best trainers!

Kotamar

Reaction score
Can you please update for Dying Light 1.11? please? MrAntiFun youre great, best trainers!

Try the most recent Trainer before asking for an update. Thou if a person doesn't have The Following DLC/Expansion I can see one asking for an update. Assuming that the Trainer/w The Following doesn't work for the base game without having The Following Expansion.

Alexytousignant

Reaction score
This is a suggestion.. but I think that would be very nice if you could make a cheat for infinite ammo but with reloads .. it seem to be a little bit, less overpowered, for those who just want to keep their weapons and ammo but still want some realism and reload .. there's no other trainer as good as yours, the others aren't close, they are messy and never really work, unlike yours that always work .. that's why I would like if you could make that infinite ammo cheat (with reloads) because the others trainer just do not work properly .. thank you and it's been a pleasure to use your trainer since many years and forever :)

Cresh680

Reaction score
Question. I can't get F1, 3, 4, 5, 7, or 11 to activate in game. The other five will activate for me but when i press the hotkeys for the others nothing happens. Also, when i activate the few cheats i can play for few minutes before it crashes the game.

Okay. Tried another version activate some cheats and BAM game crashes.

Last edited:

DSM8R

Reaction score
Question. I can't get F1, 3, 4, 5, 7, or 11 to activate in game. The other five will activate for me but when i press the hotkeys for the others nothing happens. Also, when i activate the few cheats i can play for few minutes before it crashes the game.

Okay. Tried another version activate some cheats and BAM game crashes.

The trainer needs an update. and i don't think Mr Antifun is aware of this.

matusalen

Reaction score
Hi,
you could update the trainer for version 2.0.0.8 of GOG?
Please, thanks.

Reactions: DW1

Tar Maron

Reaction score
Can you make a mega Mega xp cheat. Im legendlevel 131 and i level slow (Sry my english is not good