Trainer Search

foze_XD

Reaction score
Why would you want stealth when you have an option which allow you to kill all the zombies around you without fighting ? .
MrAntiFun could you please by any way add teleport to waypoint i really need it it would be amazing if you made it !

Sektor771

Reaction score
Awesome update, is it safe to use this in single player and get the money and items boosted up and then go play multiplayer or will that cause me to get banned?

N0FeaR

Reaction score
Is it only me but Inf.Health and inf.money doesnt work

LKT01

Reaction score
THANKS!!!!

P.D.: i think there is a trouble with the logging of Facebook. it's keeping me reloading the page TO THE INFINITE AND BEYOND!!!! and don't finish logging :/

waffletester

Reaction score
version 1.12.2 file is not accessible, does not execute. 1.12.1 downloaded normally and executed, but i require 1.12.2 please fix this.

azncruboi

Reaction score
Avast said it contains virus and don't let me use this app. Please anybody have same problem like me?

masterlevi84

Reaction score
for some reason f1 infinite health, f3 infinite durability, f5 money, f7 exp and all the numpads dont work at all, iv even tried changing the hotkeys and i have the right version of trainer, can some one please help me fix this?

Subeh

Reaction score
Can also confirm that f1, f3, f5, f7 and f11 do not work currently. Really good trainer though and just having inf stamina and throwables helps a bunch :) thanks

1Xeroz1

Reaction score
Wich one i have to use guys? Im see that ppl are complaining about the infinite health is not working (and another options) but i really need infinite health to kill the mother.