Trainer Search

Kuechentuer

Reaction score
Wich one i have to use guys? Im see that ppl are complaining about the infinite health is not working (and another options) but i really need infinite health to kill the mother.
AtM none is working because of game update to V1.13. While using the trainer, the game is crashing.

TsarHunter

Reaction score
I just checked and all options for the 1.12.2 still work with the 1.13 update. I suggest opening up to the actual game world before you open the trainer.

Have fun. :)

Kuechentuer

Reaction score
I just checked and all options for the 1.12.2 still work with the 1.13 update. I suggest opening up to the actual game world before you open the trainer.

Have fun. :)

I did. As usual. Starting game, loading savegame, tabbing to destop and launching Trainer, back in Game
1.) e.x. Inf. Health doesnt work.
2.) after hitting the button 2-3 times for activation the game crashes :/

huffmybrd

Reaction score
launch trainer then start game then load save and once the level loads THEN activate the trainer

zimonmiller

Reaction score
i have tried the trainer but it will not work for me... is there anything i can do to make it work...
i am using dying light via steam

lol3003

Reaction score
Dying Light V1.12.2 Trainer +19 Wirus? Can`t download
no its not a wirus nor a virus it just flagges false because the nature of trainers is that they accsess what they should not so every trainer should be flagged as a virus otherwise your anti virus is bad just write an exeption for the antivirus

GondolaCZ123

Reaction score
EXP cheat doesnt work for all 3 exp systems it only works for fighting and agility not for survival

Kaindracul

Reaction score
I keep getting this message from my virus program.. Trojan:Win32/Tilken.B!cl detected. also google chrome keeps wanting to block the download as well.... is there something wrong with the latest trainer? I do not get these messages or chrome blocks from any of the earlier versions just the latest one.

showtec

Reaction score
hi MAF i always like your trainers for last years and i was thinking about donate you. I start with some friends Dying Light and want to use a trainer. I look on the site here and try to download but the first time that i recived a warning in my browser. than comes this: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/d...b1ec7337fd5de264a44551d6961da4720c7/detection
A friend tried it on a virtual machine and what happens is not good for any user.(not more to say)
I am scared now and a little bit disappointed about that. What happens MrAntiFun? not more trustworthy?

MartasZLA

Reaction score
Hello is possible to have it separately inf. ammo and no reload? And stop timer in bozak horde?

soienelsi

Reaction score
Chrome flags this as a virus and won't even download it, but has anyone actually seen any virus because of it?

Also please update to 1.13

RapidTomato

Reaction score
Thanks again for your work on this trainer and update!

Do we actually get XP for all the zombies killed with 50 foot, AoE? :D

tristanposey80

Reaction score
Hey guys wanted to give you a bit of info that helped me with the current version. Windows defender and chrome think this is a virus, I've been using it for months no issues it's just the new windows update. Temporarily disabled your defender and download the file, move it to your desktop and create an exclusion in Windows defender. Trust me this is 100% safe I've done it on 3 PC's now and all are still working great. Happy modding