Trainer Search

buhpats

Reaction score
Hi Mr.Antifun. UnDetected By Night Zombies isnt working for me on version 1.12.2. those mofos can see me.

Reaction score
hi MAF i always like your trainers for last years and i was thinking about donate you. I start with some friends Dying Light and want to use a trainer. I look on the site here and try to download but the first time that i recived a warning in my browser. than comes this: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/d...b1ec7337fd5de264a44551d6961da4720c7/detection
A friend tried it on a virtual machine and what happens is not good for any user.(not more to say)
I am scared now and a little bit disappointed about that. What happens MrAntiFun? not more trustworthy?

It's a false positive mate, MANY trainers both here and elsewhere trigger antivirus programs and I've yet to stumble into any viruses within.

wolfpyre

Reaction score
Great trainer thanks and keep up the great work

Last edited:

Kenny0357

Reaction score
I cant use Inf. Health, Durability, Items, Money, Mega EXP... Not sure if Im doing it wrong but it wont let me activate them ingame. Is there a issue with the trainer or is it my side? Just wondering. Would be great to hear from you. Thanks

baritekey

Reaction score
i found a strange glitch where my grapple hook had no/a faster cool down i believe it was because of the Inf.Throwables or Inf.Durability I'll be testing this theory today I'll be back with the outcome. ;)

ty MAF for the trainer :)

Last edited:

baritekey

Reaction score
I've been testing for a while now and so far my tests have come up negative it seems that at the time I had unlimited reach and had no reload on the grapple hook I hope that someone else has had this experience and then can tell me how to do it again

KuHa

Reaction score
hi MAF i always like your trainers for last years and i was thinking about donate you. I start with some friends Dying Light and want to use a trainer. I look on the site here and try to download but the first time that i recived a warning in my browser. than comes this: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/d...b1ec7337fd5de264a44551d6961da4720c7/detection
A friend tried it on a virtual machine and what happens is not good for any user.(not more to say)
I am scared now and a little bit disappointed about that. What happens MrAntiFun? not more trustworthy?
Your friend is feeding some major bs to you. the flag is caused by the injector which literally just changes the values in-game. Even cheat engine gets flagged with the "Trojan.Cheatengine" warning. just ignore it.

Shimatori

Reaction score
This trainer is good but for some reason mega exp isn't counting toward survivor rank. It doesn't give me loads of EXP when I turn in quests or get EXP for survivor in general.