Trainer Search

VoraxKavos

Reaction score
Thank you, I'm downloading your trainer cause I was having a problem with other one when doing that max xp thing the survival skill level reaches 25 but the items in stores are still locked but since I never had any problem or bug with your trainers I'm going to try it, thanks again

Edit: the mega xp didn't work with the survival skill too bad I will have to find another way
another thing, I would prefer if you use the num pad for the trainer shortkeys as this trainer keys are used by the game and I would like to use them in game

Locate two supply drops (or one if you get there before Rise) and just use the infinite items, this will bump the supply drop up to x99 which should give you enough survival XP for a handful levels, repeat until 25, done.

Nekosama

Reaction score
seems my antivirus didnt like Dying Light V1.2.1 Trainer +17, isnt letting me extract the trainer. Im sure is a false positive but not sure how to get this to work

VoraxKavos

Reaction score
seems my antivirus didnt like Dying Light V1.2.1 Trainer +17, isnt letting me extract the trainer. Im sure is a false positive but not sure how to get this to work

Open up your antivirus, somewhere in options/settings probably there should be a "exceptions" tab or something of that sort, in there make a exception for the folder in which you have the .rar stored, this way it wont check for any viruses in that folder, this is going to let you to unzip the trainer. Hope it helps.

Nekosama

Reaction score
Open up your antivirus, somewhere in options/settings probably there should be a "exceptions" tab or something of that sort, in there make a exception for the folder in which you have the .rar stored, this way it wont check for any viruses in that folder, this is going to let you to unzip the trainer. Hope it helps.
thanks i will try.

Also any chance to add teleportation waypoints? thanks for the hard work!

SaneVirus

Reaction score
One minor issue.....not sure what is causing it though. Every weapon now has "Toxic" effect towards enemies. They throw up and have the gas on them when I hit them. No weapons have been modified, lol. Like I said, it's minor but none the less strange. Could the *Weapon Durability* cheat be causing this?

andykheng

Reaction score
i use trainer + 17 1.2.1 version , why when i shoot handgun like the clip run out of ammo

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
i use trainer + 17 1.2.1 version , why when i shoot handgun like the clip run out of ammo
Ammo doesn't finish tho right? , I mean you can shoot as much as you want .

Jvon

Donor
Reaction score
Wow Awesome TRAINER... My son was so afraid of this GAME until I got him installed the trainer. He is INVINCIBLE now running around like FLASH! Thanks MrANTIFun

Kpoda14

Reaction score
Locate two supply drops (or one if you get there before Rise) and just use the infinite items, this will bump the supply drop up to x99 which should give you enough survival XP for a handful levels, repeat until 25, done.

that's a really good idea, I will try it, many thanks

VoraxKavos

Reaction score
that's a really good idea, I will try it, many thanks

Is the best way imo, you will enjoy more of the game since you will both be doing some exploration, some parkour, some fighting and power leveling survivor, so :)

ditpet

Reaction score
MAF - possible to have a super jump or float option? Jumping in this game is very time consuming.

Thanks.
Go to the Super mario easter egg place. You can find more information on the net, steamcommunity, outube, ... Get the Pizasuit blueprint: Instant float. It works like a wingsuit for some seconds.

SaneVirus

Reaction score
The *Toxic* effect is bugging me still. I have no idea why all weapons have this effect now....

shanw

Reaction score
i keep getting this error when i open any trainer from mrantifun then it auto deletes the trainers after. HELP it was just working fine the other days but now its not and its steam to be more specific

"Windows cannot access the specified device,path,or file. you may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

Last edited: