Trainer Search

WelchBaker

Reaction score
Anti fun, Mr I'm having trouble with the F1 infinite Health and F3 infinite durability is it broken?

tieio

Super Donor
Reaction score
Game crashes for me now on 1.6.1 when using this trainer.

joelc78

Reaction score
this is the best trainer ever yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ReeG

Reaction score
I got this game from steam sale recently and so happy to see this exists. Thanks so much!

Is it safe to use this stuff in co-op? I have no problem turning it off for that but just curious

B0mbDaBaselV

Reaction score
I got this game from steam sale recently and so happy to see this exists. Thanks so much!

Is it safe to use this stuff in co-op? I have no problem turning it off for that but just curious

Yes it works in coop but you shouldnt be worried about getting banned or anything the game doesnt have a VAC ban system. Your good.

B0mbDaBaselV

Reaction score
its a virus
Where are you getting this information from? Its not a virus its a ha-ck tool so a anti virus comes up saying its a virus when it really is a false positive i have over 30 of these mod menus and my computer isnt acting up at all.

emmieeeeee

Reaction score
I cannot use infinite health and durability.Please help :(
If the game have been updated some might not work, if no update, try to restart the trainer( and maybe game) I had that kind of issue With another trainer and i got h**** pissed off but it worked for me tho afterwards :p