Trainer Search

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Confirmation that this trainer still works as of 1/4/2016? Without being detected and banned for using it? Do we put steam in offline mode whilst using it like i do with Killing Floor 2?

i am not the best person to answer your ? since i do not own the game but it is never a bad idea to be safe as i see it so if you can do what you want and be in offline i say play that way

cyberjason

Reaction score
i am not the best person to answer your ? since i do not own the game but it is never a bad idea to be safe as i see it so if you can do what you want and be in offline i say play that way
Thanks for the response anyways! :)! Happy new years even though i am a bit late on that!

redster311

Reaction score
trying the latest trainer now, getting used to playing it again since the new DLC is coming out this Feb. cheers!

GordyFordy

Reaction score
This doesnt seem to work at all. it gives me an execute error and when it did work, it didnt activate anything during the gameplay.

ilhamcold

Reaction score
so let me just ask something, if i use Mega EXP cheat when playing offline and then unlocks all the skills, then i disable it and close the trainer, and then i play online, will i get banned ??

Zereth

Reaction score
so let me just ask something, if i use Mega EXP cheat when playing offline and then unlocks all the skills, then i disable it and close the trainer, and then i play online, will i get banned ??
I don't know exactly how the banning system works in Dying Light, but if it's anything like Dark Souls, then I would say that if you are to get banned, it would be because someone reported you for cheating. Like if you use infinite ammo, infinite health, kill all zombies around you (I don't know if that kills an enemy player zombie or not), or something obvious like that where they could see that you're doing something to have an "unfair advantage over other players." I don't think you can see other people's levels anyway, just their name and health bar, so in my opinion you'll be be completely fine using Mega Experience. Just set your online to single player, level up however much you want, then turn the code off and turn it back to whatever preference you have for your online settings.

ilhamcold

Reaction score
I don't know exactly how the banning system works in Dying Light, but if it's anything like Dark Souls, then I would say that if you are to get banned, it would be because someone reported you for cheating. Like if you use infinite ammo, infinite health, kill all zombies around you (I don't know if that kills an enemy player zombie or not), or something obvious like that where they could see that you're doing something to have an "unfair advantage over other players." I don't think you can see other people's levels anyway, just their name and health bar, so in my opinion you'll be be completely fine using Mega Experience. Just set your online to single player, level up however much you want, then turn the code off and turn it back to whatever preference you have for your online settings.
ah i see, thanks for the info, gonna try it now

themaker94

Reaction score
I have a bug, the inf. health doesn't work from fall damage

The infinite health cheat on all the trainers doesn't make you take 0 damage they only replenish your health as soon as you lose 1 HP and therefor if you lose equal to or more than your current health you will still die.

Edit: So to give you an answer, it is not a bug it how the cheat was designed since making it so you take 0 damage at all times is significantly harder then making your health replenish every time you lose some.

Last edited:

YourHero029

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me on the latest trainer what buttons come after F12??? Because my text isn't to scale on my tv and I cant see anything... let alone what it is? Can someone help? just 2 seconds to type what button does what please?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me on the latest trainer what buttons come after F12??? Because my text isn't to scale on my tv and I cant see anything... let alone what it is? Can someone help? just 2 seconds to type what button does what please?
My buddy here Skaizo took care of it, Enjoy!

Last edited:

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
OBBybg1.png

mmrainey22

Reaction score
The infinite health cheat on all the trainers doesn't make you take 0 damage they only replenish your health as soon as you lose 1 HP and therefor if you lose equal to or more than your current health you will still die.

Edit: So to give you an answer, it is not a bug it how the cheat was designed since making it so you take 0 damage at all times is significantly harder then making your health replenish every time you lose some.
Thx for the info

The_derpy_derp

Reaction score
Nice trainer but ehh dont use it online with freinds or you will get vac banned..
trust me i tryed

Shadowite

Reaction score
Can you add a cheat? I want a Infinite Exp / Instant Max Level for Be The Zombie Mode, that way i can have all the zombie skills :D